MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

OBJ basically missed all of camp with injuries, so that could also be an explanation as to why he and Baker aren't clicking/totally in sync right now, aside from  the myriad of other aforementioned issues. Then again, that's not really a popular or hot takey opinion, so it's probably not worth discussing. 

OBJ missed a lot of practice time because he wanted to party in LA all offseason

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Not everyone who goes to a prestigious institution is intelligent. Just like anywhere there is a bell-shaped curve.

Richard Sherman attending Stanford = genius is one of the most lazy narratives that has been going on for quite some time.

No one talks about how smart Fitzpatrick is because he went to Harvard. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Richard Sherman attending Stanford = genius is one of the most lazy narratives that has been going on for quite some time.

No one talks about how smart Fitzpatrick is because he went to Harvard. 

No wonder he has signed with so many teams. They want the KNOWLEDGE, not his QB skills

By the way love this comment I found about Booger's "work" on MNF:

There was one point when Tess said something like "they like Deebo because he adds some physicality they thought was lacking" just obviously queueing up Booger to run with some low-hanging fruit about "toughness" and "being a dog" ... and Booger said nothing.

So Tess says it again a few moments later and goes more in depth like "hey dummy, this talk-track right here" and still nothing from Booger.

So Tess had to be the color-commentator for that sequence as I can only assume Booger was eating ribs and literally ****ting his pants.

4 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I mean, is he wrong? That's a lot of salt to carry for a school/team you decided to not play for last year.

It's weird though, because how long has Baker been talking about missed scholarships, and having that on his mind? At Oklahoma, Baker Mayfield used to put tweets and articles in his locker from reporters who criticized him. Is Tom Brady weird because he is still salty all these years later about being a 6th round pick? Nothing wrong with having something that fuels you. Besides, how do we know that Bosa simply didn't remember the incident when he saw who was on the schedule this offseason? You're right, he didn't return to OSU, so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal to him. Dunno, sounds like Bosa got his head. :)

Also, you just got knocked the fudge out on MNF. Now isn't the time for some slick clapback. Is he going to do that after he gets his butt kicked every time? Focus on your play, instead of trying to save face with a snarky remark. You don't get to be that guy after you get nutted on. I just think you end up looking like a clown that way. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 2