2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

2 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Would've loves to had Adams. If we were a team like the Eagles who sucks at drafting I wouldn't mind giving up 2 first and a 4th. But we're not the Eagles 😋

Since we have our draft picks now, we could target these players and still have our future in tact:

1a. Grant Delpit (trade up)

1b. Albert Okwuegbunam TE - Replacement for Witten

I would like either of those picks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

No excuses for JG this year. NFC Championship Game or send him packing.  

Let's say we win the division, but don't make the NFC Championship game and we fire him.

Jason Garrett will have:

• Won ~57% of his games
  • Won the division 4 out of 9 seasons.
  • Only had a losing record once
  • Made the playoffs 4 out of the last 6 season

I know we want more playoff success. I'm dying for it. But you have to be careful what you wish for. You better have a really exciting option lined up. Lincoln Riley would probably qualify. Not many others. We are not at the point of change for change's sake yet. No way.

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Since we have our draft picks now, we could target these players and still have our future in tact:

1a. Grant Delpit (trade up)

1b. Albert Okwuegbunam TE - Replacement for Witten

I would like either of those picks.

I love Amari but draft day was so damn boring last off season. I'm happy our first round picks for the next two years are still here. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I love Amari but draft day was so damn boring last off season. I'm happy our first round picks for the next two years are still here. 

Yeah It feels bad now. It really does. But I know I'll be happy to see some young guys picked early instead of us just watching everyone else.

1st off, screw Matts!!! You bumm 

2nd off, give Jerry and Steven props for not giving up 2 firsts for a Safety. 

3rd, this sucks!  2 years in a row we tried to upgrade Heath and both times we failed. Needs to be addressed once and for all this offseason!! 

4th Screw the Jets! Unrealistic basstardsss

Edited by textaz03

8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

So Adams for 2020 2nder, a 2021 1st rder and a 2022 2nd rder.... idk, I think I'd have made something work here one way or another. 

IDk, still sounds pretty steep to me. 3 top picks would severely hamper our means to strengthen  the roster through the draft. For the most part (not including Hill or Taco) we have been pretty successful the last 5-6-7 years with our 1sts and 2nds

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

IDk, still sounds pretty steep to me. 3 top picks would severely hamper our means to strengthen  the roster through the draft. For the most part (not including Hill or Taco) we have been pretty successful the last 5-6-7 years with our 1sts and 2nds

Idk, spread it out over 3 years (if possible)...you're still getting 2/3 of your premium picks and you're likely going to pick up a high comp or 2 as well with who is coming available. 

I'll be honest fellas. I do feel like our defense lacks a little soul. And Adams was the best remedy for that. Sure we can trade for him this off-season but it would've been special with the roster we have right now.

I understand what the Jets were asking were too much but one of these trades these days we need to roll a rice to win big.

We can't play too safe.

25 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I'll be honest fellas. I do feel like our defense lacks a little soul. And Adams was the best remedy for that. Sure we can trade for him this off-season but it would've been special with the roster we have right now.

I understand what the Jets were asking were too much but one of these trades these days we need to roll a rice to win big.

We can't play too safe.

I hate Bennett, not a fan of him one bit. However that being said, he has a certain attitude on the field we haven’t had in Dallas in a long time. I’m keeping my fingers cross that he behaves with us and brings that attitude and ignites this stagnant defense of ours

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I hate Bennett, not a fan of him one bit. However that being said, he has a certain attitude on the field we haven’t had in Dallas in a long time. I’m keeping my fingers cross that he behaves with us and brings that attitude and ignites this stagnant defense of ours

Our biggest problem is stopping the run. I like Bennett as a pass rusher.