You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Whicker, you scored...

8.  You are SAFE. 

@jasonwbantle, poetry could not save you and you scored a 5.  You are DEAD.  Thank you for playing. 

Popularity contest from ppl that were eliminated that don’t know me. That’s fair. Obviously had no chance. And I better not have been penalized bc I used poetry. So like 4 ppl voted and you all lied as everyone of you except one put me as last. Thx. Guess I need to play only mafia on this site bc y’all just play favorites and I won’t have a chance. Sigh. At least then my role is secret.

has there ever been a competition in the history of the world were ppl eliminated get to come back and just arbitrarily kick out the person they don’t know?

Whatever 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’mma be honest, I stared at that format for like a full minute and have no idea what 3/4 represent.  Kudos to Finn for submitting in a legible format.

They represent giving me zero chance to win this game. Waste of time. Enjoy actually getting to play with a chance to win

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Tell me how you really feel though everybody.  I’ll write it down in my diary.

I want my time back. Since I was given no chance. Maybe make a game where strategy wins and the most skilled are rewarded? Not just be lazy and let ppl that lost come back and kick out who they don’t know/like? Effort would be nice.

Edited by jasonwbantle
**** you