MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

3 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Question got me thinking, if you could pair Giannis with any single NBA player who would it be? I think my top three wish list would be..

1. Steph Curry
  2. Anthony Davis 
  3. Kemba Walker 

Its Steph pretty easily. His shooting to pair with Giannis's at the rim ability would be a nightmare for other teams. You cant collapse and you cant guard tight. 

19 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Players from east and west are all in one collextive pool

OIC

I don't know if that is an improvement or not.  When the NFL tried to "fix" their all star game by having the squads picked by captains the Packers ended up having players on both teams.  That didn't last very long.

Last night's game was one of the more memorable ones in a while.  I truly thought they were gonna lose because they couldn't shoot worth a darn and couldn't rebound.  But the D drove it up a notch and took over.  Fun win for sure!  That arena was electric like a playoff game.

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Last night's game was one of the more memorable ones in a while.  I truly thought they were gonna lose because they couldn't shoot worth a darn and couldn't rebound.  But the D drove it up a notch and took over.  Fun win for sure!  That arena was electric like a playoff game.

Charlotte seems to consistently give us fits but pretty awesome how we overcame adversity to get the W.  It’s def a new era in Milwaukee. 

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

OIC

I don't know if that is an improvement or not.  When the NFL tried to "fix" their all star game by having the squads picked by captains the Packers ended up having players on both teams.  That didn't last very long.

Well they did it last year and they actually tried. It was a fun game to watch. Maybe it had more to do with Lebron telling the players they had to try for it to be a worthwhile experience or that the NBA increased the difference in pay between the winning and losing team but last year's game was good.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Thon demanding a trade is absolutely hilarious.

Would be nice if MIL could "showcase" Maker for a few games coming up and possibly raise his trade stock.   I would not be against moving him and potentially add a piece for a run this year.  Not sure how what his market is right now.  

Would you guys want Conley?  Hill can be traded with others the day before the deadline and we'll also take Snell off your hands.

Milwaukee receives:
Mike Conley
Omri Casspi

Memphis receives:
George Hill
Tony Snell
Thon Maker
Donte DiVincenzo

Or trade Bledsoe instead if you're afraid this would piss him off.  They let Bledsoe walk, keep Conley, and (I think) losing Snell gives them just enough to bring back Middleton and Brogdon.

Small ball lineup this season of:

Conley
Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Giannis

Edited by seminoles1

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Would you guys want Conley?  Hill can be traded with others the day before the deadline and we'll also take Snell off your hands.

Milwaukee receives:
Mike Conley
Omri Casspi

Memphis receives:
George Hill
Tony Snell
Thon Maker
Donte DiVincenzo

Or trade Bledsoe instead if you're afraid this would piss him off.  They let Bledsoe walk, keep Conley, and (I think) losing Snell gives them just enough to bring back Middleton and Brogdon.

Small ball lineup this season of:

Conley
Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Giannis

Eh, I'd rather not have a $30+ million contract on the books that isn't Giannis and isn't a superstar. Conley is solid but I'd much rather just pay to keep the core group we have now together. Plus, Bledsoe has arguably been better than Conley this year.