MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We've been absolutely terrible tonight. Props to the Thunder's defense. They gameplanned perfectly.

It didn't help that we couldn't shoot worth a damn.  The Thunder have a good defense but you can't win if you can't it in the hole.  

I suppose we were due to drop a game.  You can't win every night.  I hope they bounce back tomorrow in Detroit.

So IF we were to get serious about Anthony Davis.  What would we have to give up??

He is signed for 2.5 more years, so isn't exactly a short sighted move.   Could even trade him after 1.5 years if we know we'd lose him regardless.

I don't know really know how the salary cap works in the NBA but seems like you can typically resign your own guys even if it takes you over the cap.  Got Bledsoe and Lopez unsigned after this year, Middleton and Brogdon the following year.

Edited by BrettFavre004

1 hour ago, BrettFavre004 said:

So IF we were to get serious about Anthony Davis.  What would we have to give up??

He is signed for 2.5 more years, so isn't exactly a short sighted move.   Could even trade him after 1.5 years if we know we'd lose him regardless.

I don't know really know how the salary cap works in the NBA but seems like you can typically resign your own guys even if it takes you over the cap.  Got Bledsoe and Lopez unsigned after this year, Middleton and Brogdon the following year.

I'd offer Middleton, Brogdon, Thon, Dante D, Brown, a 1st and however many 2nds they want until the end of time.

3 hours ago, BrettFavre004 said:

What i would give is a ransom, but the odds are -20