MNF: Lions at Packers

Malfatron

who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

Packers run D looked great tonight. no one really talked about that, but Detroit had no room up the middle

They really did look good. Rodgers actually looked really good too. Stat line won't show it with all of those drops, but he was incredible.

It’s a natural feeling to want to be angry. 

yes, the Lions left a lot of points on the board and IMO it shouldn’t have even came down to that if they close out more of those drives. 

it just hurts to have a game end like that. The first one was bad too but there was still time left in the game. I can understand that calls like that happen and there’s human element. 

The 2nd one literally ended the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

They really did look good. Rodgers actually looked really good too. Stat line won't show it with all of those drops, but he was incredible.

The past 2 games is the best Rodgers has looked in a couple years imo. He is seeing the field better and seems more engaged. Hopefully what we saw tonight from Lazard will be something to build off of

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I was saying that earlier today. This is probably the best Aaron Rodgers has looked and yet we had nothing to show for it.

Just now, BofaDeez54927 said:

Right, it's the best Rodgers has looked and with that top 5 defense...

they probably would have lost if they weren't bailed out multiple times...

They probably would have won if their players made plays on the balls that were dime throws to them instead of dropping them as well. Just because his players didn't catch perfectly placed balls I'm talking to GMo, Graham and Jones mostly here. Doesn't mean he didn't look sharp. He was dropping dimes and his receivers just weren't coming up with it.

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Ummm, we are 5-1. I’d say that’s something.

I was talking about it during the game. Before it was over. That was relevant to our game. Not our season, because he CERTAINLY hasn't looked that good all year long. You're drinking too much koolaid if you think that.

Edited by Nick_gb