MNF: Lions at Packers

Malfatron

who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Bahk sold them perfectly, why is anyone upset at the refs? They don't get the benefit of slo-mo replays. Like a WR baiting a DB into DPI, or a catcher framing a ball to a strike, he sold the hands to the face. Complain about that if you will. All the ref sees from his angle is a players head jarring back and Flowers putting his hand up the the neck area on Bahk. 

How can you type that post out without needing to immediately wash yourself clean?

• Like 6

Just now, nagahide13 said:

Are you serious? Officials are supposed to call what they see. You don't make the call because a guys head goes back, you make the call because you saw the defenders hand on his facemask. This is day 1 stuff my man.

8Ui1wTA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Lol you're telling me live, full speed that you don't see hands to the face for that? Cause I sure as hell do. His hands got damn close, and Bahk sold it hard. Stop acting like his hands on his arm or something, we're talking centimeters. Like I said, this stuff happens in sports all the time, if you're going to get within centimeters of committing a penalty on me, I'm going to sell it. Happens in basketball, football, baseball (not so much penalties but bang/bang plays) etc.

The fact Flowers went back to that move was really dumb. The second one pictured above he might have even been grazing that bottom bar of the mask.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Lol you're telling me live, full speed that you don't see hands to the face for that? Cause I sure as hell do. His hands got damn close, and Bahk sold it hard. Stop acting like his hands on his arm or something, we're talking centimeters. Like I said, this stuff happens in sports all the time, if you're going to get within centimeters of committing a penalty on me, I'm going to sell it. Happens in basketball, football, baseball (not so much penalties but bang/bang plays) etc.

The fact Flowers went back to that move was really dumb. The second one pictured above he might have even been grazing that bottom bar of the mask.

Right, I didn't read it all, but what about the the hands to the face in the middle of the shot, Sparky?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

How can you type that post out without needing to immediately wash yourself clean?

Cause this is sports and my team has been screwed by calls many times and will be again. Tonight the Lions caught a bad break.

It's funny to me that people think it's easy from their couch, we saw replacement refs control NFL games, it was miserable. It'ss not easy to officiate a sport without the advantage of replay.

4 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Because they aren't objective in the least....

There's only a handful that'll admit what happened tonight was a disgrace

Objective ? Lol I'm literally saying it was a tough call for the Lions, but if you want to place your blame on someone it should be Bahktiari and not the officials. Reading is a critical component of message boards....

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Cause this is sports and my team has been screwed by calls many times and will be again. Tonight the Lions caught a bad break.

It's funny to me that people think it's easy from their couch, we saw replacement refs control NFL games, it was miserable. It'ss not easy to officiate a sport without the advantage of replay.

Defending the refs? Bold strategy, Cotton.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Objective ? Lol I'm literally saying it was a tough call for the Lions, but if you want to place your blame on someone it should be Bahktiari and not the officials. Reading is a critical component of message boards....

So is objectivity when your name is red.

But why split hairs, Mr,. Simpson?

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You're defending a bad call. The call was wrong and you are wrong. There is no argument to be had here.

• Like 5

Officiating these calls is hard, but that also doesn’t make it excusable. When players make split-second errors, there are often penalties and fines. I don’t necessarily believe refs need to be fined, but the NFL needs to always be developing officiating to make it as good as possible. You simply can’t say they are doing that right now.

• Like 2