MNF: Lions at Packers

Malfatron

who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM

I still don't understand why they can't have guys on instant booth reviews with a direct line to the refs headset and vice versa.

"Flagging for illegal hands to the face #90"

<booth insta checks>

"Don't see it Bill, hands were on shoulder pads. Pick the flag up"

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

8Ui1wTA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Lol you're telling me live, full speed that you don't see hands to the face for that? Cause I sure as hell do. His hands got damn close, and Bahk sold it hard. Stop acting like his hands on his arm or something, we're talking centimeters. Like I said, this stuff happens in sports all the time, if you're going to get within centimeters of committing a penalty on me, I'm going to sell it. Happens in basketball, football, baseball (not so much penalties but bang/bang plays) etc.

The fact Flowers went back to that move was really dumb. The second one pictured above he might have even been grazing that bottom bar of the mask.

The fact that you're defending that call makes you look foolish, period.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

We haven't even mentioned the "one official signalling touchdown, one signalling down at the 1, one signalling turnover on downs" situation yet.

There’s a lot of gems in this game, it’s hard to keep track. And they’re all against one side... jeez.

6 minutes ago, Duluther said:

There’s a lot of gems in this game, it’s hard to keep track. And they’re all against one side... jeez.

I wouldnt say that. The incomplete pass to the Lions RB should have been a catch and fumble. Questionable whether Johnson actually got the TD. But yeah, the last quarter and a half was ROUGH for the Lions