Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Chryst gets plenty of blame and I’m sure his attitude heading into these games doesn’t help the players at all, but also, we should be able to control the LOS against Illinois at all times.

I hope we lose. Chryst deserves all this **** for going full 2018. He obviously hasn't learned a god damn thing.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Does it really matter?

PC needs to wise the **** up.

Our "Heisman" RB just gave up this game. Stop with the PC crap. We score anything on that drive and this game is over. I'm not sure if anyone even punched the thing out either, he just lost it cause his ball security has sucked since day 1 on campus and he's don't nothing about it.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Our "Heisman" RB just gave up this game. Stop with the PC crap. We score anything on that drive and this game is over. I'm not sure if anyone even punched the thing out either, he just lost it cause his ball security has sucked since day 1 on campus and he's don't nothing about it.

I'm shocked you side with the coach for this **** show. Totally shocked. Saying it comes down to that one play is like Lions fans saying they lost last week because the last illegal use of the hands.