Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Sports are stupid and we’re all stupid for caring about them.

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Burn it all down

You guys are silly for just giving up when we could be doing things that matter - like discussing which one of us gives up our lungs for him if the infection gets serious. 

Though I'm mainly a fan of two other teams, I have a huge soft spot for Wisconsin because they are in the home state of my NFL team, the Packers. And to a lesser extent, I have soft spots for the Brewers and Bucks.

59 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

21 days if it's confirmed? Talk about overkill, sheesh.

Well let's see, if it's confirmed tomorrow, 21 days is has him back November 17th. 

Just got to check the ol' schedule here. What do we have . . .  ah . . .  @ Michigan on November 14th. 

Perfect

I hope we're smart enough to incorporate some designed runs for Chase. He was good at that at St. X and it'll make the game a little easier for him. I'm not THAT concerned about Wolf. I liked him enough coming out and St. X is a damn fine football school.

13 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

21 days if it's confirmed? Talk about overkill, sheesh.

It's more complicated than that.

There are rumors we have Mertz+9 other guys all positive, We have ~100 guys on the team, which puts our overall positive rate as a team at about 10%. That means we would shut down all football activities for 21 days for the entire team.

It also means we would be ineligible for the B1G title, since teams need to play 6 games to qualify and we have no bye weeks to flex around.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's more complicated than that.

There are rumors we have Mertz+9 other guys all positive, We have ~100 guys on the team, which puts our overall positive rate as a team at about 10%. That means we would shut down all football activities for 21 days for the entire team.

It also means we would be ineligible for the B1G title, since teams need to play 6 games to qualify and we have no bye weeks to flex around.

Welp, it was fun for the game we got!