Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What a legend:

Love Chryst!

Brett B leaving Wisconsin and then getting Chryst is as good of a thing for that program as ever aside from the Barry Alvarez days.

Also love me some Danny Davis! Glad we don’t have to coach against him in HS anymore or try to press him with our 5-10 average HS athletes at CB anymore.

28 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

chryst is the goat. always knew this.

the incredible part is he's doing this with average recruiting classes. 

2019 looking real good early. 4* QB. 2 4* OL. High 3* RB who probably goes to 4* by the end of the cycle and his number 1 in-state kid. Could easily be the best class of the past decade.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

We got good Hornibrook today. 

We had good Hornibrook against Michigan (in the 3rd quarter he singlehandedly won us that game), good Hornibrook against all of Minnesota (#elite), good Hornibrook against OSU in the 2nd half with an overmatched OL, and GOAT Hornibrook against Miami. That's 3 good teams, 2 of which have elite defenses and for the most part he played well.

I'm hoping we look back on this stretch of games and think it's where he figured it out. He showed more pocket presence in Q2/Q4 Miami than I have ever seen from him. Obviously he's never going to be great, but we don't need great. We need consistently good sprinkled with a few big plays.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

• 3 weeks later...