Week 7 non-Viking games

vike daddy

After the 49ers kicked a third quarter field goal to open the scoring, Adrian Peterson lost a fumble in San Francisco territory. Peterson’s right ankle got rolled up by a 49ers defender and Peterson said the jolt of pain led to him losing the ball.

Peterson: “The fumble, for me personally, I feel like that’s what lost us the game. I always look at going on to the next play, next play, but that was a critical point in the game. We were in position to put points on the board. We can’t have a turnover. Especially playing against this defense. It hurts even more because it wasn’t like the guy punched the ball out. It came from pain. That little moment of ‘ugh’ allowed the ball to come out, and for me that’s just not acceptable. I’ll be beating myself up about this one all night.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/21/adrian-peterson-i-lost-the-game-for-us/

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

I am so sick of watching New England beat up on terrible teams in their division every single year.

What do you mean? They've been challenged all year!

Did you not know the record of their first 7 opponents was an incredibly impressive 11-28 heading into this week?!

2-4 w
0-5 w
1-4 w
4-1 w
1-5 w
2-4 w
1-5 heading towards a w vs. Jets