SNF GDT: Eagles @ Cowboys

Matts4313

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I think it's time people realzied that Howie got REALLY lucky with his wheeling and dealing. Picking up Free Agents and making lots of trades doesn't usually equate to a championship. He hit the lottery once but keeps going back to the well in hopes it will work. Eagles need to use picks to keep building around Carson. Stop giving them up for rentals!

Agreed. It was definitely a fluky run but I’m glad it happened lol. The coaching is bad and there are a lot of old players and holes on the roster. Team needs a mini-rebuild 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Julio, OBJ, Hopkins, Thomas, Diggs, Thielen, Evans, Godwin, Golladay, Tyreek, Keenan...that's 11 I think you could legitimately argue are as good if not better.

Wow. I'm not going to even argue you having those two above Amari. Smh.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I think it's time people realzied that Howie got REALLY lucky with his wheeling and dealing. Picking up Free Agents and making lots of trades doesn't usually equate to a championship. He hit the lottery once but keeps going back to the well in hopes it will work. Eagles need to use picks to keep building around Carson. Stop giving them up for rentals!

Problem is we haven't really drafted well lately.