Week 8: Washington (1-6) at VIKINGS (5-2)

swede700

Do you guys remember how much the team struggled in screen passes last year? It's like the receiver of screen pass always used to get stopped easily...that's definitely one area where the team is doing so much better...Bradbury has made some really good blocks on screen passes

• Like 3

Dalvin Cook looks so good this year that I think play action will always be semi effective.  You would think (at least I do) that a team that runs it as much as the Vikings have been recently, another good team (KC, SEA, NE, NO) would be able to game plan for such a style of play. Instead, the team running it has what I believe to be a life time type Running Back to contend with as well.  

I don’t think some of us as fans fully appreciate what position we are in, myself included.  

If Cousins play is steady and consistent (it has been this game and his best throws tonight weren’t even from the play action), with improved O Line play, Cook OR play action should always be rather trustworthy given how potent they both seem to be. 

In this primarily passing league, no defense can stop that.  It’s up to Cousins to play consistent.  

• Like 2