Who is responsible for Eagles meltdown?

rocky_rams

5 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:
8 hours ago, Elky said:

Nick Foles is better than Wentz.

Just simply not true whatsoever.

Forgive Elky, it's the only response he can possibly give to explain away his PTSD from the Patriots SB loss. Expected really. Don't hold it against him!

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly the Rams. If Wentz doesn’t tear his ACL there’s no divide. The rams ruined them! Sorry boys. 

Lol... if you mean winning the SB, then yes they ruined us. 

Rams fans probably wish Goff tears his ACL and they get "ruined" like the Eagles did. 

1 hour ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Lol... if you mean winning the SB, then yes they ruined us. 

Rams fans probably wish Goff tears his ACL and they get "ruined" like the Eagles did. 

As much as I’d love for my team to win a SB, I would never wish injury on a player, especially, considering, this game is their livelihood. 

As a former athlete, I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone. 

Edited by rocky_rams

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

Oh geez. Thanks for that @Danger. I guess I overestimated how good your teams scouting was.

So how did it all come together just 2 years ago?

It was just a perfect storm. So many free agents on short deals who panned out and then-some, and hungry players having career years. The planets aligned and there's growing speculation that Frank Reich was the one who put gameplans together and schemes. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Oh geez. Thanks for that @Danger. I guess I overestimated how good your teams scouting was.

So how did it all come together just 2 years ago?

Some incredible pro scouting.

Getting guys like Brandon Brooks and Malcolm Jenkins in free agency to be consistent great players helped a lot. Role players took a step up like Blount and Chris Long. Guys coming up big who have since declined like Agholor and Alshon.

we definitely had some big contributors we drafted. Cox, Ertz and Lane Johnson all played fantastic. Kelce and Brandon Graham. 

Then obviously fantastic quarterback play from

Wentz all year til he got hurt (+1 play), then Foles the rest of the Rams game...then Foles again after the Vikings scored a touchdown in the NFCCG.

Also the coaching staff was clicking and has diminished since

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Some pieces of this have some truth, but comes off as a bitter skew of things.

Like he goes in on Malcolm on a particular play, but Malcolm already admitted fault about it.

No one scapegoated him, he wasn’t all that good but he wasn’t the reason we have not been great this year.

The Wentz stuff he has no idea about, Carson has been doing stuff with his receivers all year. Unfortunately the one who he did the most with got hurt week 2. And the ones left are hurting (Alshon, Goedert) or just not good (Nelly, Mack Hollins)

Probably a decent chance he thought he’d be around longer. But even he alluded to why he got cut. We have a near plague of injuries at DT. We need to sign people. It was more pressing then a bench corner, especially with the ones we have coming back.