Is this Brady’s final year in New England?

rocky_rams

1 hour ago, rocky_rams said:

Brady, despite killing the Rams’ dreams on more than one occasion, is my all time fav QB. His competitiveness, leadership, and class are some of the reasons why he ranks as the GOAT. 

Lately, I’ve been hearing rumors that this may be his last season in NE. Adam Schefter thinks it may be because Brady and his trainer have his home up for sale in Mass.  

Also, the way Brady has his contract set up it makes it to where he controls when he wants out. 

Is this the end of Brady in the NFL or is he going to move on to a different team and prove he can win without BB?

or is everyone just high?

his open mouth kissing should have followed the bolded here. Just one man's opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

I think the Pats could very well move on from Brady and either draft a QB early, go with Stidham or Teddy elite Bridgewater.

You know BB would move on but Kraft would be a little hesitant. 

Also weird timing on Brady’s commercial. Wonder if he did it to get Kraft to hate him and let him move on lol 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

You know BB would move on but Kraft would be a little hesitant. 

Also weird timing on Brady’s commercial. Wonder if he did it to get Kraft to hate him and let him move on lol 

Kraft would be hesitant but he would have no choice.

I think it's increasingly likely Brady won't be here in 2020 and likely retire. He could possibly go to Tennessee or Chicago but I don't really see it there. BB is always a year early on players, so while Brady might want to play another year I think BB moves on after this year and forces the hand on the retirement.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Kraft would be hesitant but he would have no choice.

I think it's increasingly likely Brady won't be here in 2020 and likely retire. He could possibly go to Tennessee or Chicago but I don't really see it there. BB is always a year early on players, so while Brady might want to play another year I think BB moves on after this year and forces the hand on the retirement.

Man that’s cold. I hope they let the GOAT leave on his own terms. 

I hope he doesn’t join Tennessee. If he does go to another team id like for it to be a team that’s a QB away from being a contender 

He's going nowhere. That was decided by Craft when Belicheck was basically forced to trade away his eventual replacement in Garopolo. 

Neither Brady or BB really want to test the waters without the other. Pretend otherwise all you want. Neither is that Dumb!!

@rocky_rams That's magnanimous of you. Most people who root for a team he's beaten just 'haaate' him.

Have to note, with the house sell, he's bought a house somewhere else in NE. It's not like he's sold up shop to move back to Cali.

My opinion hasn't changed - if we win the SB, he retires. If we don't, he comes back.

You can tell he's frustrated with how the O is going currently though, and whilst this has happened before, he's now older than the previous times....

• Like 1