Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean even without Bailey they literally have had like what, one year of punting "issues" in his 22 years? 

I don't understand why of all the things people steal from the Pats, nobody has gone 'oh yeah maybe ST's are important to have good players at consistently" except maybe Harbaugh.

49ers have been on it, though it makes sense (they had a Harbaugh as well and Shanny pays attention to Bill and they get along well is my understanding). But I agree. Have good gunners. Have good kickers and punters. 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Watson is soooooooooo good.

That play was diabolical. He was running, about to score a TD so the defenders committed. He then easily lofts the ball into the end zone for the TD. 

So difficult to stop a guy like that, he's two guys in one. 

Just now, FinSting said:

That play was diabolical. He was running, about to score a TD so the defenders committed. He then easily lofts the ball into the end zone for the TD. 

So difficult to stop a guy like that, he's two guys in one. 

There's like five guys in the NFL right now who you can legitimately say are impossible to game plan for. You just kinda hope you can confuse them long enough to build a lead.