Dallas Cowboys at the NY midgets..MNF 815

resilient part 2

8 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I mean... it’s good.  But Eli face is legend.  I think we need to slow our roll a little bit.  It’s like when a highly touted rookie hits a 3 pointer and all of a sudden everyone wants to compare him to Jordan.  Let’s be honest, this face is a promising start to a young career...

XriBJLLj?format=jpg&name=small

But Eli Face is a lifetime of excellence.  Eli Face is GOAT...

192w85x9nl0ogjpg.jpgsmelli_1.0.0.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgDnTcDbCXcAARUlq.jpgGettyImages-577117654.jpgeli-manning.jpg

For now, let’s just let Jones Face be Jones Face.  Baby steps.  Maybe Jones could work on Eli’s patented “who farted” before we expect the kid to master blue steel.

elimanningface.png?ssl=1

usatsi_8821583.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1&z

We can’t put too much pressure on the younger star to live up to GREATNESS.

Give him some time, after all he is only a rookie.

BTW when the Giants said they were drafting Eli's replacement, they weren't kidding. 

That 4-0 in the division is such a boost over Philly. Key will be to wrap this **** up before we go back there and give us two meaningless games in Week 16/17 to warm up on. May not bode well come playoff time sustaining momentum and all but worst comes to worst we are hosting Cousins or Wilson WC weekend.

Interest to note that the next tie breaker after division record, common games. We both lost our NFC south games early on. The next uncommon is Philli vs Seattle and Dallas vs LA. These games won't mean as much unless we find ourselves jockeying for a WC spot, but will be huge nonetheless in terms of wider playoff implications.

Edited by WheatieMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

LMAO! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he can live up to the very poor standard that Eli set.

2 SBs is not something I am hoping for. I know that wasnt Eli but he has had a semi successful career as far as players go even if his stats are average. 

13 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Cowboys' radio? I won't be able to watch because NBC is blocked here. I have searched for a web site for the audio feed to no success. Any advice?

Yea,,,,,Cowboys radio. I'll post a link later today when I get home. It's a list of all affiliates that play the broadcast. Not all of them will work all the time. I'm not sure why that is other than the obvious NFL rights mumbo jumbo. But what station works one week won't work the net. No rhyme or reason that I've been able to figure out over the years. Regardless the list is like 30 long. One always work one way or the other, you just have to keep trying all of them. Every no and again yo'll find a good station for several weeks in a row.