Dallas Cowboys at the NY midgets..MNF 815

resilient part 2

Was not the most inspiring win, but it was a win.  So that is good.  We need to figure out how to start games better.  Once again, that is all on the coaching staff getting the team ready to play.  A better team might have gotten to us early in the game like GB did.

Great games from DLaw and Sean Lee, who looked like he turned back the clock tonight.  Zeke churned out big yards on the ground.

What a wonderful time at that game. Nothing like giving the home fans a cheery goodbye chant stadium wide as they head forvthe exits with 7 min left in the game. I swear, it was 40-50 percent cowboys fans in NY tonight.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Did you see the pouty face he had toward the end of the game? It mirrored some of Eli’s classic doofus expressions. Pure gold.

I mean... it’s good.  But Eli face is legend.  I think we need to slow our roll a little bit.  It’s like when a highly touted rookie hits a 3 pointer and all of a sudden everyone wants to compare him to Jordan.  Let’s be honest, this face is a promising start to a young career...

XriBJLLj?format=jpg&name=small

But Eli Face is a lifetime of excellence.  Eli Face is GOAT...

192w85x9nl0ogjpg.jpgsmelli_1.0.0.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgDnTcDbCXcAARUlq.jpgGettyImages-577117654.jpgeli-manning.jpg

For now, let’s just let Jones Face be Jones Face.  Baby steps.  Maybe Jones could work on Eli’s patented “who farted” before we expect the kid to master blue steel.

elimanningface.png?ssl=1

usatsi_8821583.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1&z

We can’t put too much pressure on the younger star to live up to GREATNESS.

Edited by The_Slamman
  • Like 6