Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Did you miss our last series when we fell on our face and gave the ball right back to them? 

Not at all, not sure what that has to do with the defense choking after the 27 yard punt and sack.......

Look, I hate the conservative nature of this offense, it's at its best when it attacks, like most offenses, but the D choked. 91 yard run, lots of third and longs, and the disaster after the sack.

As for it being on the O......when did a Zimmer coached team last come out and just flat out play BETTER than expected? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Are you a Redskins fan or an anti cousins fan?

A football fan. I understand the Skins aren't going anywhere under Dan/Bruce and also know Kirk Cousins needs everything to be perfect around him for him to succeed against Great/Good competition. His stats may be Elite but in no way shape or form is he Elite himself. 

Edited by Skins212689
  • Like 1

Just now, JDBrocks said:

I want to hear Zimmer own this. He rarely does after the game. Lot’s of we in pressers after losses, not much in the way of I or me.

Really? Seems like he takes the blame a lot, at least on individual play calls

I don't watch a ton of post game pressers though