Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

7 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Ok. Doesn't explain your irrational hate for him though

He's not Elite. I don't hate him, just know he gets alot of passes for things other's don't. But hey that's YOU guys problem now. Enjoy "MR YOU LIKE THAT" disappearing against teams that know to shut the run down and make him make plays. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

He's not Elite. I don't hate him, just know he gets alot of passes for things other's don't. But hey that's YOU guys problem now. Enjoy "MR YOU LIKE THAT" disappearing against teams that know to shut the run down and make him make plays. 

He threw for 3 touchdown today. He's the farthest thing from why we lost.

He's not Elite. I don't hate him, just know he gets alot of passes for things other's don't. But hey that's YOU guys problem now. Enjoy "MR YOU LIKE THAT" disappearing against teams that know to shut the run down and make him make plays

Eagles game?

I still have yet to hear anyone call him elite. Is that a recurring nightmare that you have?

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

In all honesty, how much is his fault? Yes he had a couple bad passes, but he also threw 3 tds. 

7 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

You Mad your QB can't beat winning teams meaning you guys will NEVER get what you thought you could get. You wont be winning a Playoff game with Cousins as QB. 5-28 against winning teams. Facts all your losing this season have came against who? Winning Teams. No troll just telling the truth. 

Skins definitely could've got a 1st for Cousins from San Fran but the stupid owner didn't want to do business with Shanahan. I would've agrees quickly to that deal and got Deshawn Watson and Jonathan Allen in' the 2017 draft. 

blah blah blah. We've heard your "If I were The GM Story Already".

12 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

Hopefully he does grow, because he's thrown 4 picks and no TDs so far in his stellar NFL career :D

While Cousins hasn't won a Playoff game and is 5-28 against better teams. Seems you enjoy paying top dollar for guys who can't win against Stellar competition. That's a mediocrity type mindset, not 1 looking to win SuperBowls!😂😂