Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Games over...thankfully...any other setups with the long time lags on the lynches make known beforehand, so I can check out even more. It was painful

Also, @rackcs wasnt mafia ever. Dude is a traitor lol

Rack was Mafia til like the last night

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

You could learn the difference between vanilla and the use of a fraction kill...but alas that wont happen lmao

Vanilla defined in my game setup document: “incapable of performing any game action beyond voting.”  Sorry I didn’t comply with your conception of Vanilla from a Mafia wiki.

It’s sorta comical.  This is literally the conversation I had with you and the others on Day 1.  I said I’m not attaching your labels to mechanics or roles because then you’ll whine when it doesn’t fit your preconceived conception of that, and tell me I lied.  

Little did I know that I had already made the error of saying “vanilla” instead of spelling out the consequences of vanilla relative to Forge’s pardon mechanic... which was sorta necessary.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Vanilla defined in my game setup document: “incapable of performing any game action beyond voting.”  Sorry I didn’t comply with your conception of Vanilla from a Mafia wiki.

It’s sorta comical.  This is literally the conversation I had with you and the others on Day 1.  I said I’m not attaching your labels to mechanics or roles because then you’ll whine when it doesn’t fit your preconceived conception of that, and tell me I lied.  

Little did I know that I had already made the error of saying “vanilla” instead of spelling out the consequences of vanilla relative to Forge’s pardon mechanic... which was sorta necessary.

You allowed PM phishing and ignored my request for the town wincon for like 12 hours. 

Also if that's your term vanilla it should be stated. Vanilla means they dont have a move. Mafia players don't have moves tones of times...can still use the factional kill. 

Crappy mechanics imo

Edited by The Orca