Rams trade CB Aqib Talib to Dolphins

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly what the dolphins are doing is so smart. They’re going the Sam Hinkie route! 

This is the best thing they've done in 20 years. This is so much better than trying to make a big splash in FA thinking you are a player away from the SB to only go 7-9 every year with no cap space and a mess of a team. If we're going to miss the playoffs every year, I'd rather have a high draft pick than picking 11-15 every year. At least now we can get a legitimate foundation piece. In this case, we could get 3 legit players in the first round in the upcoming draft. 

Edited by Lilseb93
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Buying a draft pick.  This is exactly what a rebuilding team should do.  I don't know how to act when the Miami FO does smart things.  

The Dolphins could pack their extra 1st (texans and steelers) into another top 5 pick. That way they could draft twice in the top 5. And then they have 2,2,3,4,4,5,5 to build the roster.

2 hours ago, Lilseb93 said:

This is the best thing they've done in 20 years. This is so much better than trying to make a big splash in FA thinking you are a player away from the SB to only go 7-9 every year with no cap space and a mess of a team. If we're going to miss the playoffs every year, I'd rather have a high draft pick than picking 11-15 every year. At least now we can get a legitimate foundation piece. In this case, we could get 3 legit players in the first round in the upcoming draft. 

Or pack two of them and draft two players in the top 5. Plenty of picks left to then build around those two superstars (a QB and Young/Thomas).

5 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

The Dolphins could pack their extra 1st (texans and steelers) into another top 5 pick. That way they could draft twice in the top 5. And then they have 2,2,3,4,4,5,5 to build the roster.

The Steelers pick already could be top 10, and we have a ton of holes, I'd rather just keep all three.