Who is going to win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown
    • The Bills Mafia
    • ***I can't read and am picking the Browns***

So I’ve read the coaches magically forgot how to use Rashard Higgins. Then I saw this.

Friday, Jason Lloyd of The Athletic reported Higgins did not play against the Seahawks because he refused to play when asked to enter the game (subscription required). Higgins said after the game he did not know why he was not put into the game.

Clown show.

Edited by candyman93

53 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think you'll win this one. Passing won't be great, but you'll run all over them and also be difficult for JA. They're good, but I'm sure Baker and co. have had enough of losing.

It’s “ winable” but so was denver. These guys suck and until they prove they don’t suck, I will say they suck.

12 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Just look at the talent difference regarding who's available for this game.

Browns:

Elite

1.) Myles Garrett, 2.) Nick Chubb, 3.) Kareem Hunt, 4.) Odell Beckham Jr., 5.) Denzel Ward, 6.) Joel Bitonio,

Blue-Chip                               

7.) Jarvis Landry, 8.) Larry Ogunjobi, 9.) JC Tretter

Quality Contributors:

10.) Joe Schobert, 11.) Terrance Mitchell , 12.) Greedy Williams, 13.) Baker Mayfield, 14.) Mack Wilson, 15.) Sheldon Richardson, 16.) TJ Carrie

-----

Buffalo:

Elite

1.) Tremaine Edmunds,

Blue-Chip

2.) Tre'Davious White, 

Quality Contributors:

3.) Ed Oliver, 4a.) Devin Singletary, 4b.) Jordan Poyer, 5.) John Brown, 6.) Cole Beasely, 7a.) Dion Dawkins, 7b.) Frank Gore, 8.) Dawson Knox, 9.) Isaiah McKenzie

--------

The QB advantage goes to us as well. I don't care what anyone thinks if you'd have seen Allen play this year you'd still go with Baker.

No excuse not to win.

Yeah this doesn't seem biased at all.

Ward is elite but White is just blue chip? lol okay.

Also having Isaiah McKenzie and Dawson Knox as quality contributors but no Micah Hyde or Matt Milano anywhere shows you really don't know what you're talking about.

Good luck today boys.

Edited by Trentwannabe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah this doesn't seem biased at all.

Ward is elite but White is just blue chip? lol okay.

Also having Isaiah McKenzie and Dawson Knox as quality contributors but no Micah Hyde or Matt Milano anywhere shows you really don't know what you're talking about.

Good luck today boys.

He doesn’t. Sorry. 

Your guys secondary is pretty near elite as a unit. 

I’m gonna enjoy seeing Oliver play for once. Wasn’t exactly on the hype train. He’s a freak athlete but I didn’t believe he would put up the sack numbers that Donald has.

25 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

He doesn’t. Sorry. 

Your guys secondary is pretty near elite as a unit. 

I’m gonna enjoy seeing Oliver play for once. Wasn’t exactly on the hype train. He’s a freak athlete but I didn’t believe he would put up the sack numbers that Donald has.

Yeah Oliver has been a bit of an enigma. He see's a lot of double teams and I believe (would have to double check) that he is 4th for pressure for a DT. But then yeah, the sack numbers are not there and his only one was this weird backward pass to a WR who attempted to throw in the game vs. Miami,.