Sign in to follow this  
Jroc04

DeSean Jackson has surgery....placed on IR...eligible after wildcard round

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

remember that time desean jackson came back in the divisional round and the eagles won the superbowl?

I trust your psychic powers 

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

I trust your psychic powers 

I did dream we would beat the cowboys 10-9 yesterday morning. I got the cowboys score right. 

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

All seriousness! Is there an actual time table "IF" he was to return?

he can come back for the divisional round if we make it he almost certainly plays in that game.

This sounds to me a bit fishy. When we weren’t expected to make the playoffs he was supposed to come back for them, now that we might get in, he would be available for the divisional round. Yeah right

31 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

This sounds to me a bit fishy. When we weren’t expected to make the playoffs he was supposed to come back for them, now that we might get in, he would be available for the divisional round. Yeah right

The headline was updated November 5th. I’m not saying he’s 100% going to be ready after the wildcard round but that’s been the prognosis for weeks.  Check the post. 

What about Lane? I think he's as vital to a playoff run as DJax at this point. 

Being available 2nd round doesn't mean he's close to game speed nor does it mean he'll have the timing down. 

Now if he's practicing even on a limited basis the week of the WC, then maybe I will get excited. 

Edited by nlesthought

9 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

The headline was updated November 5th. I’m not saying he’s 100% going to be ready after the wildcard round but that’s been the prognosis for weeks.  Check the post. 

I don’t mean your post in particular, I mean how the updates on the injury has progressed, plus how we’ve handled injuries for he past four seasons makes me skeptical  

10 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

By the NFL's IR rules, he's not available until the divisional round

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

What about Lane? I think he's as vital to a playoff run as DJax at this point. 

Being available 2nd round doesn't mean he's close to game speed nor does it mean he'll have the timing down. 

Now if he's practicing even on a limited basis the week of the WC, then maybe I will get excited. 

they are saying desean has been running as fast as 19 mph already in his rehab. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

they are saying desean has been running as fast as 19 mph already in his rehab. 

And that’s all we really need him for 

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

And that’s all we really need him for 

even if he is only out there to keep defenses honest it still helps.