Week 10 Games

Leader

What is the over and under for the amount of game Garrett gets suspended? I'm guessing the punishment will be an indictment on the NFL because of how soft it will be. 

He should get a year off but more importantly, Rudolph should have him charged with assault with a deadly weapon both criminally and in civil court. 

The clown from the Browns who came running up and pushed Rudolph over while he was just standing there, he needs a few games too. 

Not a Steelers fan, but bravo for them kicking that dude in the head and taking it to Garrett too. 

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

What is the over and under for the amount of game Garrett gets suspended? I'm guessing the punishment will be an indictment on the NFL because of how soft it will be. 

He should get a year off but more importantly, Rudolph should have him charged with assault with a deadly weapon both criminally and in civil court. 

The clown from the Browns who came running up and pushed Rudolph over while he was just standing there, he needs a few games too. 

Not a Steelers fan, but bravo for them kicking that dude in the head and taking it to Garrett too. 

How is this a bravo? Isnt there some unwritten rule about kicking a guy when hes down?

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Guessing 6 games which in effect ends his season.  I'll be surprised if it's less or if it's more.  Pouncey needs a few games too.  He was defending his QB but he really went off too.  Say over under on him is 2.  Rudolph should man up and NOT charge him in court.  That's a precedent I don't want to see.  If he had been seriously injured and affected his career maybe I'd feel differently but he wasn't hurt.  Maybe a game for the guy that pushed Rudolph down after the incident.  Rudolph should probably get fined as well his hands were not totally clean either.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

How is this a bravo? Isnt there some unwritten rule about kicking a guy when hes down?

Pretty sure those unwritten rules went out the door when a guy ripped off your QB's helmet and hit him with it in the head. Then the guy that was being kicked, blindsided your QB who was just standing there. 

BRAVO TO THE STEELERS FOR DEFENDING THEIR GUY! 

I'd suspend Garrett and Pouncey for 4+ games. Kicking his head is just as bad stupid lashing out and not ok to say "oh he was provoked, so retaliation is ok". Personally I'd give Rudolph half that for his part starting the scuffle. If Garrett hadn't swung the helmet I'd still have given them both 2 for going after each other's helmets.

Just now, Scoremore said:

Guessing 6 games which in effect ends his season.  I'll be surprised if it's less or if it's more.  Pouncey needs a few games too.  He was defending his QB but he really went off too.  Say over under on him is 2.  Rudolph should man up and NOT charge him in court.  That's a precedent I don't want to see.  If he had been seriously injured and affected his career maybe I'd feel differently but he wasn't hurt.  Maybe a game for the guy that pushed Rudolph down after the incident.  Rudolph should probably get fined as well his hands were not totally clean either.

So wait until somebody is seriously hurt before you charge them criminally. I think that is a bad idea. I think sometimes you have to draw a line and say, behavior like this is criminal, in every day life and in sports. Putting on a uniform should not exonerate you from criminal behavior. What he did was a criminal act. 

Do I think he should go to jail? No! Do I think he should pay a price? YES! 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Pretty sure those unwritten rules went out the door when a guy ripped off your QB's helmet and hit him with it in the head. Then the guy that was being kicked, blindsided your QB who was just standing there. 

BRAVO TO THE STEELERS FOR DEFENDING THEIR GUY! 

I'm guessing you're a supporter of vigilantism and posse mentality then?

Punching a helmet is just as mindless of an act as this. This time the guy just happened to be holding a helmet. The difference between assault and 3rd degree homicide, sure, if he killed the guy. He'll serve his time and pay his fines on and off the field but he surely isnt the scum of the earth over this.

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Punching a helmet is just as mindless of an act as this. This time the guy just happened to be holding a helmet. The difference between assault and 3rd degree homicide, sure, if he killed the guy. He'll serve his time and pay his fines on and off the field but he surely isnt the scum of the earth over this.

Might be the dumbest thing on the internet today. 

Punching someone with a helmet, likely to cause injury to yourself. 

Wielding a weapon (hemet) at an unprotected head, potentially causes catastrophic damage to the person you are wielding it towards. 

Scum of the earth? NO, by no means! 

But hey, it's the same thing! Shameful!