Week 10 Games

Leader

Favorites List 10.0

Green Bay (H) over Carolina  -  (The Pack get back on track)
Oakland (H) over Los Angeles Chargers  -  (Both teams on the cusp of being good...or having their season go down the drain)
Chicago (H) over Detroit  -  (Jeff Driskell wont get it done for DET)
Baltimore over Cincinnati (H)  -  (The sole owner of the #1 pick holds serve)
Buffalo over Cleveland (H)  -  (Knew I shouldnt have counted on BUF...)
Kansas City over Tennessee (H)  -  (Sirens are now blaring in KC)
New Orleans (H) over Atlanta  -  (Better players, better team wins)
New York Jets (H) over New York Giants -  (A switch game from NYGs)
Arizona over Tampa Bay (H) -  (A switch game from TB)
Indianapolis (H) over Miami  -  (Give me a break with these MIA wins)
Los Angeles Rams over Pittsburgh (H)  -  (The Rams aren't playing like the Rams at all....)
Dallas (H) over Minnesota -  (I heard Cousins doesnt beat teams with winning records. Interestingly, neither has Dallas)
San Francisco (H) over Seattle -  (A switch game from SEA)
Bye weeks - Denver, New England, Philadelphia, Washington, Jacksonville, Houston

Games of Interest

Green Bay (H) over Carolina  -  (We need to get back to winning)
Detroit over Chicago  -  (Battle of NFCN bottom feeders)
Atlanta over New Orleans  -  (A New Orleans loss and Packer win flips the two teams in playoff standings)
Dallas (H) over Minnesota  -  (Dont normally dont root for Dallas...but we need some distance from Minnesota)
Seattle over San Francisco  -  (San Fran needs a loss)

Week 9 record: 6 + 8
YTD:  79 + 49

Edited by Leader

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Favorites List 10.0

Green Bay (H) over Carolina  -  (The Pack get back on track)
Oakland (H) over Los Angeles Chargers  -  (Both teams on the cusp of being good...or having their season go down the drain)
Detroit over Chicago (H)  -  (The Mitch Trubisky misery tour rolls on)
Baltimore over Cincinnati (H)  -  (The sole owner of the #1 pick holds serve)
Buffalo over Cleveland (H)  -  (Not sure about this one yet)
Kansas City over Tennessee (H)  -  (Better players, better team, wins)
New Orleans (H) over Atlanta  -  (Better players, better team wins)
New York Giants over New York Jets (H)  -  (Vegas is laying odds which QB turns it over more)
Tampa Bay (H) over Arizona  -  (Just when you get on board with Tampa Bay, they're sure to let you down)
Indianapolis (H) over Miami  -  (Hoyer and Vinatieri could lose this one...but MIA is still MIA)
Los Angeles Rams over Pittsburgh (H)  -  (Better players, better team wins)
Dallas (H) over Minnesota -  (I heard Minnesota doesnt beat teams with winning records. Interestingly, neither has Dallas)
Seattle over San Francisco (H)  -  (Russel will be on the run...but find a way to win. I think....)
Bye weeks - Denver, New England, Philadelphia, Washington, Jacksonville, Houston

Games of Interest

Green Bay (H) over Carolina  -  (We need to get back to winning)
Detroit over Chicago  -  (Battle of NFCN bottom feeders)
Atlanta over New Orleans  -  (A New Orleans loss and Packer win flips the two teams in playoff standings)
Dallas (H) over Minnesota  -  (Dont normally dont root for Dallas...but we need some distance from Minnesota)
Seattle over San Francisco  -  (San Fran needs a loss)

Week 9 record: 6 + 8
YTD:  79 + 49

Cousin's sucks on the road.  Think Dallas takes this one.  Packers are at home and should win but another tough game.  If Pettine trots out the same defensive game plan as last week we may very well lose this one.  Get after the QB for crying out loud.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Most of the time, GB manufacturers it’s own bad luck.

GBs in the bottom half for penalties against and turnover diff, so I dont really understand this one.

The Chargers played a clean game against us and everything went swimming; they're playing less clean tonight and had some bad luck plays go against them. Now Ingram is injured.

If not for the turnovers the Chargers have been doing the same thing so far this game to Oakland, as they did to us, looks like Streichen has figured out a winning strategy. If the Chargers stop the silly mistakes I'm thinking they win this thing, even without Ingram.

Now does that make us about the equivalent as Oakland as a team? Yes. Does that mean we're not a great team? Yes. Does that mean we can still make the playoffs? Of course. Will we win the Super Bowl? No. Is that good enough with year 1 MiLF? For me, yes.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

GBs in the bottom half for penalties against and turnover diff, so I dont really understand this one.

The Chargers played a clean game against us and everything went swimming; they're playing less clean tonight and had some bad luck plays go against them. Now Ingram is injured.

If not for the turnovers the Chargers have been doing the same thing so far this game to Oakland, as they did to us, looks like Streichen has figured out a winning strategy. If the Chargers stop the silly mistakes I'm thinking they win this thing, even without Ingram.

Now does that make us about the equivalent as Oakland as a team? Yes. Does that mean we're not a great team? Yes. Does that mean we can still make the playoffs? Of course. Will we win the Super Bowl? No. Is that good enough with year 1 MiLF? For me, yes.

So you think the Charger’s turnovers were bad luck?  I prefer to think of “mistakes” as you call them, as just that - mistakes.  They manufactured their own bad luck by making mistakes.  Same with the Packers last weekend.  Stupid penalties aren’t bad luck - they’re stupid penalties, etc, etc.

Minimize mistakes, and you minimize so-called bad luck.  Injuries?  Terrible calls by the officials?  Yes, bad luck.  In most of those cases, they’re out of your control anyways.

Edited by Sasquatch

30 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

So you think the Charger’s turnovers were bad luck?  I prefer to think of “mistakes” as you call them, as just that - mistakes.  They manufactured their own bad luck by making mistakes.  Same with the Packers last weekend.  Stupid penalties aren’t bad luck - they’re stupid penalties, etc, etc.

Minimize mistakes, and you minimize so-called bad luck.  Injuries?  Terrible calls by the officials?  Yes, bad luck.  In most of those cases, they’re out of your control anyways.

Yeah, Hunter slipped on one play and Rivers overthrew a wide open Allen. We were unlucky in the fact that Rivers was on against us.

We played sloppy, lazy ball and were outcoached on top of that and that sure didnt help our cause. 

Edited by HighCalebR

8 minutes ago, Tperk said:

Looks like all we needed to do was get some damn pressure on Rivers like the Raiders did tonite. 

Just bizarre that you'd actually plan to let Rivers who is a statue but about as accurate as anyone ever sit back and pick you apart like Pettine did last week.

Made zero sense.