Week 10: Blue NY vs Green NY

JetsandI

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We need 3 Crowder type receivers out there tho. This offense is predicated on efficient route running and get to the open spots. Crowder is by far our best weapon for Darnold.

Yea, Anderson had only one catch for 11 yards playing against a bad rookie CB

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Adams and Fatukasi were lights out.

No new news: our cornerback and offensive line groups are atrocious.

Glad Darnold had a clean game- his breakout is looming. 

Problem seems to be once teams figure out how we intend to block ... or attack them they get aggressive knowing our line wont hold

40 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Fun game to watch. We're still a bad team though. Giants are just worse. This game continues to confirm why we traded Leo. Our DLine played really well. On the other side, Leo had a few almost sacks. We've seen those before. 

You can't take away the four TD passes by Young. Both QB's were playing with horrible O lines. And Young played without his two beat receivers. Young, fumbles to much, You can't get anything out of this game.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How was Foley!?

Another great game, he's been one of the only bright spots in an otherwise disastrous season.  At this point I think he's pretty much solidified his spot as a young "building block" for us going forward. 

Seen you post about him a few times, what's the connection?

Just now, NJC33 said:

Another great game, he's been one of the only bright spots in an otherwise disastrous season.  At this point I think he's pretty much solidified his spot as a young "building block" for us going forward. 

Seen you post about him a few times, what's the connection?

I picked him up on waivers in my dynasty league. He fits into my rotation of Vita Vea,  Javon Hargrave, Ed Oliver, and Derek Wolfe on the interior of my dline.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I picked him up on waivers in my dynasty league. He fits into my rotation of Vita Vea,  Javon Hargrave, Ed Oliver, and Derek Wolfe on the interior of my dline.

He made a few incredible plays that may not show up on the stat sheet but were major impact plays. I saw him drive Will Hernandez back like 5 yards on one play

• Like 1