27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

Just now, brownplaque said:

I hope you are trying to ruffle some feathers more than you actually believe that statement. At full strength we don't even have guaranteed wins nowadays.

We are literally undefeated in our division. We have every right to believe that we own Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.

Hell, I might sound crazy, but you could pool the talent from those three teams and we'd still beat them.

Browns: 33

AFC North All-Stars: 28

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

We are literally undefeated in our division. We have every right to believe that we own Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.

Hell, I might sound crazy, but you could pool the talent from those three teams and we'd still beat them.

Might?

Bro, lay off the sauce for a while, sit the next round out.

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s most of the game of football.  And fans love it.

Truth.

Sure it does.

Things almost happening isn’t the same as them actually happening.  

But discounting that a particular negative chance outcome could've occurred can be a swing too far in the opposite direction. Nah man. Disagree.

I have no issue with negative reactions, but I do have issue with the virtue signaling nonsense.

True. Ultimately, can't worry about the virtue signaling sheeple. Sheeple are gonna do what Sheeple do. Illusion-ism is sheeple's favorite past time. From crocodile tears cheers for freedom-bombs to "your team is bad my team is good" the train of foolishness won't be stopped.

It's best to just grab some Brown and Orange. grab some hippy dippy drippy sauce (whatever you millennials are into) aka feel-good lettuce..

and just ride the wave... ride the wave to victory... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ef12470cffa20ee750

200.webp?cid=790b7611183cb855d99bcfabe92

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

We haven't played Cincy yet...don't disrespect them like that lol....

I'd agree with your statement if I felt like we were utilizing our players to their full potential but, I just don't see it and I'm not sure we will ever see this current rosters full potential unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Image result for will ferrell old school i like you man gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Yeah....I'd avoid the GB right now....literally filled with Steelers fans calling all Browns players thugs and acting like their players are so well coached and have never brought harm to any of the Browns players before. You know they know we're right when their only response is "youre an idiot. stick to football" lol.

What is GB? Myles is a thug now? haha I love it. I hate what he did and he deserves to be suspended for a long time but a thug? That was my 89 year old grandpa's favorite word whenever any athlete did something he didn't like. Apparently the cheap shot term did not die with him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Yeah....I'd avoid the GB right now....literally filled with Steelers fans calling all Browns players thugs and acting like their players are so well coached and have never brought harm to any of the Browns players before. You know they know we're right when their only response is "youre an idiot. stick to football" lol.

They closed the topic 16 pages too late.

General board. Yeah, it's pretty crazy over there. No one is defending Garrett, but if you read the GB, you'd think there were masses defending Garrett's actions.

We've united the Steelers and Ravens fans as pretty much both fan bases are calling Browns thugs and Rudolph the innocent victim who was just standing there when Garrett attacked unprovoked.

There is no defending Garrett's actions, but demanding he be thrown in jail is a bit overboard. Garrett will most likely be suspended for the season, pay a hefty fine, possibly be forced to take some sort of anger management class, do a public apology, and meet with Goodell. Sorry this was meant to be a reply to @brownplaque

Edited by Onizuka

2 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

General board. Yeah, it's pretty crazy over there. No one is defending Garrett, but if you read the GB, you'd think there were masses defending Garrett's actions.

We've united the Steelers and Ravens fans as pretty much both fan bases are calling Browns thugs and Rudolph the innocent victim who was just standing there when Garrett attacked unprovoked.

There is no defending Garrett's actions, but demanding he be thrown in jail is a bit overboard. Garrett will most likely be suspended for the season, pay a hefty fine, possibly be forced to take some sort of anger management class, do a public apology, and meet with Goodell.

Yup. Basically if you say that Garrett wasn't unprovoked, but still acknowledge that what he did was incredibly dirty, then you basically condone murder and kicking puppies according to NFL Gen.

• Like 1