Is Lamar Jackson already better than Atlanta Vick ever was?

RandyMossIsBoss

13 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

giphy.gif

But you try to base a very large assumption based of very little evidence, well let me help you. I have produced linemen who've played for Alabama, 2 who started at the same time for Iowa as was several other lower schools. But I cAn'T cOaCh, Buddy, to be quite frank, I would coach you up under and over the table....

But chances are you aren't so moot point....

They probably make the NFL otherwise. For shame....

5 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

You mean like how you’re assuming that Mike Vick in a Greg Roman offense would be superior to Lamar? Or how you assume that Lamar couldn't succeed in an Andy Reid tailored offense? 🤔  

There is tangible evidence that would supports my claim, like literally right in front of you which I have already explained in detail.

Thanks.........for the call.....

Edited by MSURacerDT55

57 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There is tangible evidence that would supports my claim, like literally right in front of you which I have already explained in detail.

Thanks.........for the call.....

🤔 Remind me again what Donovan McNabb or Alex Smith or heck Matt Moore bring to the table that Lamar doesn’t, just curious. Or point me to the post in this thread where all of this has been covered. Your hate might have blinded me from such posts of superb logic and understanding, so I’ll need a little help in connecting with that particular content.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

You mean like how you’re assuming that Mike Vick in a Greg Roman offense would be superior to Lamar? Or how you assume that Lamar couldn't succeed in an Andy Reid tailored offense? 🤔  

Nope this is Footballsfuture, we just pick and choose when to assume here as long as it fits our narrative ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wow I’m really shocked seeing raven fan attack a poster. 🙄

@MSURacerDT55 you’re just wasting your time, consider who you’re dealing with. 

Yeah, I have set off the bee hive, it would be nice to discuss a topic objectively with a Ravens fan but apparently that's impossible without getting attacked 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

🤔 Remind me again what Donovan McNabb or Alex Smith or heck Matt Moore bring to the table that Lamar doesn’t, just curious. Or point me to the post in this thread where all of this has been covered. Your hate might have blinded me from such posts of superb logic and understanding, so I’ll need a little help in connecting with that particular content.

Thanks!

I don't hate Lamar Jackson, at all but I just recognize that he has deficiencies in his game. And there are things that Vick could do that Jackson can't 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wow I’m really shocked seeing raven fan attack a poster. 🙄

@MSURacerDT55 you’re just wasting your time, consider who you’re dealing with. 

You do realize that half the posters arguing at this point aren’t even Ravens fans, right? We have Bengals, Falcons, Saints, Patriots and perhaps others.

But hey, categorically assuming Baltimore/Ravens as the source of all problems with anything related with Cleveland/Browns sounds roughly par for the course.

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

You do realize that half the posters arguing at this point aren’t even Ravens fans, right? We have Bengals, Falcons, Saints, Patriots and perhaps others.

But hey, categorically assuming Baltimore/Ravens as the source of all problems with anything related with Cleveland/Browns sounds roughly par for the course.

Wrong. What I’m seeing is raven fans attacking a poster. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I don't hate Lamar Jackson, at all but I just recognize that he has deficiencies in his game. And there are things that Vick could do that Jackson can't 

I didn’t mention Vick in that post you quoted for a reason. I asked what those OTHER guys do that allow them to excel in an Andy Reid offense that Lamar would not be able to duplicate. As you are categorically saying that one of the greatest offensive minds in NFL history in Andy Reid would not be able to custom glove his offense to Lamar’s strengths like he did with McNabb, Smith, and most recently Moore.

Making such a sweeping statement asks for more evidence than “I’m a coach and know what I see.” It actually requires a breakdown of player performance indicators. Perhaps some anecdotal evidence such as video clips of Lamar. Then follow that up with some quotes from Andy Reid as to what QBs he prefers to work with, perhaps some statistical representation of QBs that haven’t succeeded within his offenses in the past that makes your claim one that is built on quality analysis.

Simply stating that the presumptive MVP couldn’t excel within an Andy Reid offense without any evidence to support such a claim is one of the most reckless statements I’ve ever read on this site.

11 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah, I have set off the bee hive, it would be nice to discuss a topic objectively with a Ravens fan but apparently that's impossible without getting attacked 

But you’re not commenting objectively. You have yet to support any evidence and only over time have begun to make further and further reckless assumptions without any strong faculty to aid in the progression of your radical opinion.

Lets be real, last year for just putting Baker and Lamar within the same sentence as “talented prospects” I got responses saying “you’re from Baltimore is it even safe to leave your home” or such ridiculousness. What you’ve gotten here is quite tame in comparison... and some of your statements are much more radical and unsupported.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

And to assume because you are a Cleveland/Browns fan, you aren't capable of having a valid and informed opinion is the dumbest logic ever. 

Elitist by association....

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

But you’re not commenting objectively. You have yet to support any evidence and only over time have begun to make further and further reckless assumptions without any strong faculty to aid in the progression of your radical opinion.

Lets be real, last year for just putting Baker and Lamar within the same sentence as “talented prospects” I got responses saying “you’re from Baltimore is it even safe to leave your home” or such ridiculousness. What you’ve gotten here is quite tame in comparison... and some of your statements are much more radical and unsupported.

I'm sorry, Why is Baker being discussed here, I did not once mention him.