Jump to content

Is Lamar Jackson already better than Atlanta Vick ever was?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

And to be quite honest, this is a public forum, and a public topic, Ravens fans don't want anyone to talk objectively about Lamar Jackson without being offended, you should just post this topic in your own forum for you all to fawn over, privately.....

Dude literally had an MVP season. You were one of the MANY Browns fans predicting he'd have a 30-32nd best season among starting QBs.

It's not that you have to get on board with him being at a HOF course now, but this one season data point was so far away from your projection and you are refusing to acknowledge that or consider that your projection may be off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

giphy.gif

But you try to base a very large assumption based of very little evidence, well let me help you. I have produced linemen who've played for Alabama, 2 who started at the same time for Iowa as was several other lower schools. But I cAn'T cOaCh, Buddy, to be quite frank, I would coach you up under and over the table....

But chances are you aren't so moot point....

You can't coach, You prove it due to All the wrong takes and analisys You try to provide in this topic. It is embarrasing and You should stop as You Are only making an Even bigger fool of yourself

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Who exactly? Willie Snead and Seth Roberts are both at best 4.5 guys and neither of them have the catch radius to be a deep ball receiver

Brown has been saying he was running at 80% speed all season in several interviews I don't even know why you're even having this conversation even with a healthy brown the ravens have at best an average receiving group and i'm being nice there.

You gotta let this one go buddy your takes on this thread are terrible

Roberts ran a 4.44

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Dude literally had an MVP season. You were one of the MANY Browns fans predicting he'd have a 30-32nd best season among starting QBs.

It's not that you have to get on board with him being at a HOF course now, but this one season data point was so far away from your projection and you are refusing to acknowledge that or consider that your projection may be off.

I'm still suspect of him being able to beat you exclusively from the pocket, yes Greg Roman put together a great game plan to accentuate his skills and it paid off this year. He definitely deserves MVP this year

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Danand said:

You can't coach, You prove it due to All the wrong takes and analisys You try to provide in this topic. It is embarrasing and You should stop as You Are only making an Even bigger fool of yourself

Lol, oh ok buddy, if you say so...lol (even though you have zero evidence)

BTW, is it "analysis" or "analisys", just wondering? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Dude literally had an MVP season. You were one of the MANY Browns fans predicting he'd have a 30-32nd best season among starting QBs.

It's not that you have to get on board with him being at a HOF course now, but this one season data point was so far away from your projection and you are refusing to acknowledge that or consider that your projection may be off.

Oh, he is a browns fan, then ofc he acts retarded/doesn't know Any better. He wouldn't be able to know talent Even if it was right in front of him

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Lol, oh ok buddy, if you say so...lol (even though you have zero evidence)

BTW, is it "analysis" or "analisys", just wondering? 

You have zero evidence of your "coaching" and its is clear to everyone, that You Are clueless in that regard. 

 

If You somehow have a coaching position, I feel sorry for those kids

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Danand said:

Naah, you Are going on the ignore list. Everyone Else should do the same as they only get dumber by reading your posts. 

Lol @ dumber....boy, I have two degrees, please don't confuse me not backing down to you guys as a lack of intellect. This is just a defense mechanism by you because I won't budge to your snarky remarks 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not a fan boy at all but I don't live in recency bias either. I just not afraid to say that Jackson isn't perfect, unlike a lot of you here.

Saying Jackson is undoubtedly better than Vick is a far cry from saying he is perfect..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Roberts ran a 4.44

Apparently he didn't go to the combine so that's his pro day add .1 second to that number so he would probably be running a 4.54 at the combine and that would be way more accurate to his on field speed there's just no way he runs a 4.44.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Apparently he didn't go to the combine so that's his pro day add .1 second to that number so he would probably be running a 4.54 at the combine and that would be way more accurate to his on field speed there's just no way he runs a 4.44.

No, you can't do that, nor can you assume. That has to be a case by case basis

Edited by MSURacerDT55
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...