This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Sorry to derail the fun but my girlfriend bought me a really awesome flask for my 40th birthday (as well as flying me out to LA) and I almost immediately lost it. She spent way too much time looking for the perfect one and getting it engraved. She's given me SO much (half jokingly) carp for losing it the last few years. 

Just found it.

256px-SuccessKid.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Sorry to derail the fun but my girlfriend bought me a really awesome flask for my 40th birthday (as well as flying me out to LA) and I almost immediately lost it. She spent way too much time looking for the perfect one and getting it engraved. She's given me SO much (half jokingly) carp for losing it the last few years. 

Just found it.

256px-SuccessKid.jpg

Was it in the last place you looked?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Was it in the last place you looked?

My favorite quote of my dad's ever was a response to me saying, "It was in the last place I looked."

"I'd sure hope so because if you kept looking for it after that you'd be an f'ing dumb@ss."

Just straight deadpan and entirely earnest.

My dad's basically Red Foreman and I love the dude for it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Just found it.

256px-SuccessKid.jpg

keep losing it and keep acquiring carp imo  

• Like 1