This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I played 14 not long ago. I can cheese the **** out of it even on higher difficulty by just rolling around with a fast QB and just chucking. Trying to do anything else like a normal offense, good luck. **** you never ever seen happen is commonplace. Gets old so quick

You need to throw more to your RBs you scrub.

23 minutes ago, Norm said:

I played 14 not long ago. I can cheese the **** out of it even on higher difficulty by just rolling around with a fast QB and just chucking. Trying to do anything else like a normal offense, good luck. **** you never ever seen happen is commonplace. Gets old so quick

Yeah I buy madden every other year or so to try to get a W with all the teams online H2H. I get halfway and get sick of playing the same 3 teams using the same 5 plays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Yeah I buy madden every other year or so to try to get a W with all the teams online H2H. I get halfway and get sick of playing the same 3 teams using the same 5 plays.

Are you old enough for the old NCAA glitches?

You'd play online and every team would do this direct snap where they'd motion the running back out wide and the ball would teleport through everything and it was auto 5 yards. Good times. 

Nothing but cheese

Nfl2k5 4lyfe

12 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I didn't play the video at first. I'm so ******* hyped now. I'm going as crazy as those guys and everyone is staring

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

Are you old enough for the old NCAA glitches?

You'd play online and every team would do this direct snap where they'd motion the running back out wide and the ball would teleport through everything and it was auto 5 yards. Good times. 

Nothing but cheese

Nfl2k5 4lyfe

Ha! By the time console gaming went online I was living in the country so online wasnt really an option. Sounds not frustrating at all haha.

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Ha! By the time console gaming went online I was living in the country so online wasnt really an option. Sounds not frustrating at all haha.

I had 0.5mb internet 7 years ago living rural. **** was so frustrating.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, Dubz41 said:

Nice try on the dialog, but he has his mind made up....

-no reason to talk

-agree with me or hit the highway.

-Only he knows the 'real' reasons things happen.

Keep it simple and short- no reason to think about it.

It's the sad state of conversation these days.

I guess the only way to have a conversation is to agree with it, even if it is poorly written, thought out and dismissive? 

I pointed out why I thought it was a weak article.   You offered nothing, except the above snarky responses.  Neither did Flonkerton.  

There is much to be done to help the plight of our people living in areas of urban blight.    This article, and neither of you offered anything toward that goal.  

Neither of you wanted a conversation.  You simply are pretending that you did.

They hired me my own employee at work this past week. I don't like him. Also, we have the same first name which is freaking annoying.

You literally say good morning, says nothing. He talked a little bit today when I found out we play the same video game. Then at the end of the day, I'm cya in the AM. Says nothing, just walks out. Watching a UFC documentary for a while, he's clearly into it and likes MMA. I asked him if he follows UFC, no answer. Who the hell does that ****? Lol 

Edited by Norm

1 minute ago, Norm said:

You literally say good morning, says nothing. He talked a little bit today when I found out we play the same video game. Then at the end of the day, I'm cya in the AM. Says nothing, just walks out. Watching a UFC documentary for a while, he's clearly into it and likes MMA. I asked him if he follows UFC, no answer. Who the hell does that ****? Lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JGzBdfkp0

This isnt gonna go well........

The e-cigarette company Juul allegedly sold 1 million contaminated vape liquid pods earlier this year without telling customers or issuing a recall, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday by a former company executive.

Siddharth Breja, a former senior vice president of global finance who worked at the San Francisco–based company, alleges he was wrongfully terminated in March 2019 after raising concerns about the batch of contaminated pods shipped to retailers for sale.

“Half our customers are drunk and vaping," CEO Kevin Burns said, wondering who was going to notice the quality of the pods, according to the lawsuit.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

This isnt gonna go well........

The e-cigarette company Juul allegedly sold 1 million contaminated vape liquid pods earlier this year without telling customers or issuing a recall, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday by a former company executive.

Siddharth Breja, a former senior vice president of global finance who worked at the San Francisco–based company, alleges he was wrongfully terminated in March 2019 after raising concerns about the batch of contaminated pods shipped to retailers for sale.

“Half our customers are drunk and vaping," CEO Kevin Burns said, wondering who was going to notice the quality of the pods, according to the lawsuit.

imagine sucking a machine instead of smoking like a reasonable adult