6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hell no

Rodgers will make it.

Charles Woodson will make it.

Jordy Nelson will make it.

Clay Matthews might make it.

Davante Adams might make it.

David Bakhtiari might make it.

Unless I'm missing somebody, I don't think anybody else has a shot. 

Bulaga is a Packers HOF. All of those "might" guys are a lock.

• Like 1

I've decided to start posting daily statuses on Facebook in the format of a pseudo-journal with humorous intentions. 

Por ejemplo:

Day 23 of isolation 13:11: I have just returned from the grocery store and have turned on the news. I am unable to continue watching without emitting a flurry of four letter words at a forte dynamic...

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hell no

Rodgers will make it.

Charles Woodson will make it.

Jordy Nelson will make it.

Clay Matthews might make it.

Davante Adams might make it.

David Bakhtiari might make it.

Unless I'm missing somebody, I don't think anybody else has a shot. 

Bulaga?

PFT - Former Packers defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila was used to being double-teamed in his playing days. Earlier this week, he was surrounded by 10 cops and subdued with a taser, after he refused a judge’s order to sign documents in court. According to Richard Ryman of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Gbaja-Biamila was arrested for contempt of court and resisting arrest after the incident Tuesday, which came during a hearing in his divorce case. After Gbaja-Biamila refused to sign the paperwork, Judge Donald Zuidmulder sentenced him to six months in county jail for contempt. At that point Zuidmulder left the room and 10 Brown County sheriff’s deputies circled around Gbaja-Biamila, trying to get him to comply.

29 minutes ago, Leader said:

PFT - Former Packers defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila was used to being double-teamed in his playing days. Earlier this week, he was surrounded by 10 cops and subdued with a taser, after he refused a judge’s order to sign documents in court. According to Richard Ryman of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Gbaja-Biamila was arrested for contempt of court and resisting arrest after the incident Tuesday, which came during a hearing in his divorce case. After Gbaja-Biamila refused to sign the paperwork, Judge Donald Zuidmulder sentenced him to six months in county jail for contempt. At that point Zuidmulder left the room and 10 Brown County sheriff’s deputies circled around Gbaja-Biamila, trying to get him to comply.

Well, that was inevitable. Dude's been out of his mind for like a year now.

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Well, that was inevitable. Dude's been out of his mind for like a year now.

Apparently. I've just been reading drips and drabs....but his story has out of control aspects to it. Dont know.

If you can find some of his videos, KGB is legit crazy.  It is sad, and scary.  He is in some odd Christian sect that has a lot of elements of sovereign citizen ideas wrapped in it, and that seems to be this group's only focus.  It is easy to blame CTE for this, but there are other members of his group, so who really knows.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

If you can find some of his videos, KGB is legit crazy.  It is sad, and scary.  He is in some odd Christian sect that has a lot of elements of sovereign citizen ideas wrapped in it, and that seems to be this group's only focus.  It is easy to blame CTE for this, but there are other members of his group, so who really knows.  

I saw him one year at TC buffeted by a group of followers from Bayside Church. I'm willing to bet that they helped shape his approach to Christianity...

---

Little confused on this whole HOF thing. Are you guys talking Packers HOF or NFL HOF? The lines seem to be blurred here...

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I saw him one year at TC buffeted by a group of followers from Bayside Church. I'm willing to bet that they helped shape his approach to Christianity...

---

Little confused on this whole HOF thing. Are you guys talking Packers HOF or NFL HOF? The lines seem to be blurred here...

I was talking Packers HOF for Starks.  No way NFL HOF as a player, he would have to get into coaching or as an executive.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, it is not Christianity that is the issue with KGB.  It is the odd group that he is involved with.    

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I was talking Packers HOF for Starks.  No way NFL HOF as a player, he would have to get into coaching or as an executive.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, it is not Christianity that is the issue with KGB.  It is the odd group that he is involved with.    

Starks probably doesn't get into the Packer HOF. He was a spark plug at times, but nothing more.

Also, I find Bayside to be the problem here. I saw one of their "services" on tv once and all it was was some angry boomer in an American flag t-shirt rant on about Darwin....

...and people wonder why nobody goes to church anymore...

and why we can end that part of the discussion here before things get out-of-hand.