This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 hour ago, WaitWhat said:

Assassins Creed Origins is looking great. Ancient Egypt, getting to climb pyramids and missions down in the tombs will be a lot of fun. 

I pre-ordered the game for $50 CAD because it was on sale during e3, but cancelled it. But because Odyssey is coming out the same week and battlefront a couple weeks later, I won't even play the game. 

6 hours ago, pollino14 said:

So I was looking at the post count for the team forums, and I can't believe the Eagles' page has more posts than we do. It wasn't even close on the old forum! 

Last week's GDT really put a dent in their lead.  I think they were around 2600+ more posts than the Packers, they're currently at 1700 right now.  Another really good GDT or two should push us close to even.

8 hours ago, pollino14 said:

So I was looking at the post count for the team forums, and I can't believe the Eagles' page has more posts than we do. It wasn't even close on the old forum! 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Last week's GDT really put a dent in their lead.  I think they were around 2600+ more posts than the Packers, they're currently at 1700 right now.  Another really good GDT or two should push us close to even.

Yup.   Need to figure out some more options to stimulate the discussion.

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

We should just make another fire MM/TT thread, that'll do it ???

Just finished up a rewatch of Blade Runner in anticipation of BR 2049 tomorrow. Nice to get a refresher. Seems 2049 goes on the assumption you’ve seen the first one. Been quite awhile since I had watched it last, probably would’ve been lost watching the sequel. Can’t wait! 

21 hours ago, squire12 said:

Yup.   Need to figure out some more options to stimulate the discussion.

Start threads.  Honestly, if a thread wasn't meant to be created, it'll die on it's own.  I can't speak for PR, but I'd imagine that he's with me in the sense that the only times I'll lock threads is if it's redundant, or if it's against forum rules.  I've used the split feature to create threads, but posters should feel comfortable wanting to start topics of discussion.  In general, those "catch-all" threads really bog down the forum.

High School Beast Beasting on the Football Field

It's like Troy Polamalu and the Predator have a love child who grows up to play football.

The kid has some bad habits. He palms the ball. He looks for the best player to blindside instead of the best player to block.

But man he has a talent for transferring energy--he blows opponents up when he hits them.

If he's coachable you'll be hearing more about him, I imagine. I think he probably projects to safety down the road. I'd be interested to hear your observations about him. Is high school the last level of football he'll be able to dominate others? I kind of think so.

On 10/5/2017 at 6:37 PM, WaitWhat said:

Just finished up a rewatch of Blade Runner in anticipation of BR 2049 tomorrow. Nice to get a refresher. Seems 2049 goes on the assumption you’ve seen the first one. Been quite awhile since I had watched it last, probably would’ve been lost watching the sequel. Can’t wait! 

More excited for the Kingsman. An extremely underrated action movie.

Edited by Spartacus