The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 it wasnt hard to find why I am voting you. If you truly did a read up you would know that. That's the first instance of your highly selective and clearly fake scum hunting read up. There isnt that much to this game right now page wise and if you truly did a read up you would have seen these posts about you and in association my reasoning for voting you

I know why you stated you are voting for me.... I read that post.

You asked why I think you are voting for me. So I gave you an honest answer. 

Number two is here...

You claim this is sitting back and letting Swag tell me what to do,

Thats not what I said. Read again.

yet it has no basis in anything that I have done. It was specifically used to determine if Swag has been reading my posts and to show how in the world Swag could be saying I'm bad if I came to the same conclusion he did all be it in a different manner

This was Swags response

Dude, I know what happened.

Me again alluding to if he really has read my posts 

And the end game for that line of questioning. If again you were truly doing a read up in looking for scum, this might be the laziest and worse read up in history. None of this was hard to find and given the sheer volume of the posts you quoted you would have had to for sure seen why your entire case against me is beyond lazy, with no real attmept to scum hunt, and without critical thought. All this said you tried to mask it in its entirety in a false and fake readup in an attempt to add weight to your so called read

lol. If you wanted any of the information above you should have phrased your question differently. 

@Pickle Rick, @squire12, @TheKillerNacho, @Tk3 (lmao yeah right), @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @Slappy Mc, @gopherwrestler

One of you should totally not make us wait til 10, and lynch matts, who is outed scum.

I don't know how Touch left earlier without voting.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

matts- 10 - swag, orca, rag, forge, mwil, daboyle, counselor, Rackcs, bcb, Dome

dome - 2 - gopher, pickle

orca - 1  - matts

malf - 1 - squire

bcb - 1 - nacho

swag - 1 - tk3

touch - 1 - malf

Also, Nacho's vote is on bcb, not Xmad. I didn't sub out the name above.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

"character" is an interesting term

Have you been reading? I dont remember any other post from you. Just a vote and dip

:knows claiming will kill you:

:asks people to claim:

Is this 'soft defending Swag?

Is this 'soft defending' Swag?

Interesting wording here. 'Lot of player - - maybe even some town'. Did he know that Scum already asked?

Spot on.

I still cant believe this confuses people.

In the middle of the debate, you dropped this and bounced. Any thoughts on what was occuring? Why did you not get involved? 

See below

Still would like an answer to this.

No explanation? Odd for you. You dont typically vote with the masses without input. This is the second "skate by" attempt.

Another person that is obviously reading and not contributing.

^^^^^I am going to go back through this when my next appointment is over. Also - reminder to me, on page 41.

Why Dome?

About half the game, its obvious. Curious as to what @Malfatron learned.

Only 3? Which 3?

manipulating the VC. Not a good look.

Another vote without any explanation. 

This post is terrible. "Slipped on logic"  - - you do realize the implication is that we are scum together and I defended you?

Another vote and dip

Another vote and dip

You caught up?

Ill read and post more after my 3:30

You quoted my vote of you and posted that I never just vote with the masses and dont give a reason 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know why you stated you are voting for me.... I read that post.

You asked why I think you are voting for me. So I gave you an honest answer. 

Thats not what I said. Read again.

Dude, I know what happened.

lol. If you wanted any of the information above you should have phrased your question differently. 

When called out that I did have a reason and showed I wasnt just voting with the masses, you said you knew what my stated reason was. These are contradictions. You were also gove a chance to state why I was voring you which you are claiming you knew to have my vote locked onto a player of your choosing. You failed, further signaling you didnt know the reason I was voting you and you didnt really do a read up looking for scum