Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

@J-ALL-DAY

Prepare for the Bucs. 

Best part was reading Bucs fans and beat writers saying don't worry, White will be voted All Pro over Warner....Yeah, about that lol.

Just saw that Buckner made 1st team all pro! Good for him man, can't believe he didn't make the pro bowl. Looks like he got back to 2017 level. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Best part was reading Bucs fans and beat writers saying don't worry, White will be voted All Pro over Warner....Yeah, about that lol.

Just saw that Buckner made 1st team all pro! Good for him man, can't believe he didn't make the pro bowl. Looks like he got back to 2017 level. 

White isn't even the biggest snub at the position . Roquan got hosed. 

To me it was David....He's just as good as any LB and deserved a spot. Have they announced 2nd team yet? 

Oh...I didn't even think of David. Damn, you're right. 

I'm actually surprised Leonard made it. He missed time and in at least one game he was dreadful. 

I haven't seen second team yet. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh...I didn't even think of David. Damn, you're right. 

I'm actually surprised Leonard made it. He missed time and in at least one game he was dreadful. 

I haven't seen second team yet. 

Yeah, I just can't see how David continues getting overlooked. White gets flashy stats because they blitz him a lot, but he's terrible in coverage while David was pretty damn amazing all around. LIS, if someone was to rate David higher than Warner, I wouldn't argue one bit. 

Warner/David/Wagner should have been the three all pro LBs. 

Curious to see if Trent makes it on 2nd team? 

Yeah, I just can't see how David continues getting overlooked. White gets flashy stats because they blitz him a lot, but he's terrible in coverage while David was pretty damn amazing all around. LIS, if someone was to rate David higher than Warner, I wouldn't argue one bit. 

Warner/David/Wagner should have been the three all pro LBs. 

Curious to see if Trent makes it on 2nd team? 

Trent definitely should. An argument could be made that he should have been 1st team IMO. 

Do they really go by LT and RT or just two best tackles? Isn't it the latter? 

The fact that they put Conklin on the first team tells me they split it when they can. Conklin over Tunsil, Williams and maybe Armstead (though he missed games) is a spicy take

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The fact that they put Conklin on the first team tells me they split it when they can. Conklin over Tunsil, Williams and maybe Armstead (though he missed games) is a spicy take

Interesting, so I guess for the Pro Bowl they just go with the two top tackles.