Bears and Rams, 11/17, GDT

beardown3231

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

That ball was fumbled over the pylon. If Kupp reached that same way with control, it's a TD but that's not a touchback?

Thats exactly what I was thinking. 

Idk what the hell is going on with the refs, but then again I don't think they do either. 

11 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

I'm not sure that I've ever disliked a Bears team as much as this one.

Obviously you never watched in the late 60's and 70's.  1 and 13 was bad in 69.  Even when Walter first got here it was Patton to the left, Patton to the left, Patton up the middle, punt.

Edited by Bfan

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

Because it's silly and just flat out not true. If you don't like people critiquing you then your in for some fun on the internet. 

It is true. He hasn’t even played one season yet and you and everyone is saying he’s a bum. Same thing happens to multiple other players across all Chicago sports teams. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

It is true. He hasn’t even played one season yet and you and everyone is saying he’s a bum. Same thing happens to multiple other players across all Chicago sports teams. 

Really with who? Name 5. Where did I say he was a bum? It doesn't matter with kickers. He can't be making in the 70 percent range and be on an NFL team. 

Just now, beardown3231 said:

This game should be 6-0, 3-0, or 3-0 Rams. Still unsure how that wasn't a touchback or how Pineiro sucks so bad or how Trubisky can't consistently hit open guys or how crappy the wideouts are besides Robinson, but here we are.

The problem is Mitch played too well at the start so Nagy automatically will go straight to that even if he can't hit anything for the rest of the game.