The culture that is the Cleveland Browns (Plus guess Garrett's Suspension length)

brownie man

To who's fault is our culture?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's most to blame for this specific 2019 Browns team culture

• Jimmy Haslam
    • John Dorsey
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Baker Mayfield
  2. 2. How many games is Garrett suspened for

• Rest of the season
    • other
  3. 3. Does Freddie have control of the locker room?

• Yes
    • No

Elephant in the room...Rudolph was ripping at Garrett's facemask on the ground with an offensive lineman standing over. Then when Myles ripped the helmet off, Rudolph ran at him and swung like an idiot at Garrett's face. Garrett is toast due to the swing, but nobody is talking about this. Garrett was on him a bit long, probably talking ****, but this entire bench-clearing blow-up that ended in Garrett being kicked on the ground repeatedly by pouncey and another dude or two, it was all started by Rudolph trying to rip Garrett's helmet off his head and then even running back to swing at him before Garrett finally swung the helmet. It's just freaking garbage that things are always this way. The narrative is what it is. Embrace the heel. No ragrets.

Edited by NudeTayne
Also, almost fought a guy in front of his wife over this tonight in public. It was almost awesome. No ragrets.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I think Myles is done for the rest of the season unfortunately. I thought 5 games because of the Albert Haynesworth thing but that was many years ago and the league has changed.

You’re probably right.

It lessens the joy of the win and impacts our ability to win moving forward.

I can appreciate a fiery dude, but he can’t control his emotions, plain and simple.  Didn’t he punch someone week 1 as well?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re probably right.

I can appreciate a fiery dude, but he can’t control his emotions, plain and simple.  Didn’t he punch someone week 1 as well?

Yeah, he punched Delanie Walker, can't remember if it connected fully, but he definitely swung at him. 

Not sure what's going on as I've always viewed Garrett as a really cool and goofy guy for the most part

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re probably right.

Yeah, it sucks. Instead of being able to talk about how we won, this ****** incident is all that will be talked about. The players aren't allowed to enjoy their win, instead the crappy media just has to ask all of them about Garrett and if the team is out of control and dirty.

Done for season for sure. Not like super bowl was inbound anyways. Myles exemplified how even an ordinarily great guy can be driven to do something terrible.

Rudolph exemplified the entitled, spoiled, bully attitude of a lot of teams and fans have. Don't be a bully and you won't end up having helmets swung at your head. Basic life stuff there.

Too bad this had to happen to serve as a reminder that human beings still do have primal lines that can be crossed regardless of however safe a situation appears.

Rudolph was being a sore loser. We've lost for 20 yrs without trying to provoke the other team like that.

You actually think you can run and charge him screaming while he has your helmet in his hand and that nothing bad may happen?

If he did end up with a serious injury ultimately he'd be just as much to blame for putting himself in that position.

One thing for sure is that not many will be talking crap to Myles or running up punching him in the face anymore. If that's how he is when he's winning I'd hate to see how he is if he truly does become a bad guy.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, matt27j said:

Done for season for sure. Not like super bowl was inbound anyways. Myles exemplified how even an ordinarily great guy can be driven to do something terrible.

Rudolph exemplified the entitled, spoiled, bully attitude of a lot of teams and fans have. Don't be a bully and you won't end up having helmets swung at your head. Basic life stuff there.

Too bad this had to happen to serve as a reminder that human beings still do have primal lines that can be crossed regardless of however safe a situation appears.

Rudolph was being a sore loser. We've lost for 20 yrs without trying to provoke the other team like that.

You actually think you can run and charge him screaming while he has your helmet in his hand and that nothing bad may happen?

If he did end up with a serious injury ultimately he'd be just as much to blame for putting himself in that position.

One thing for sure is that not many will be talking crap to Myles or running up punching him in the face anymore. If that's how he is when he's winning I'd hate to see how he is if he truly does become a bad guy.

/thread

Edited by NudeTayne