WEEK 12 GDT: BROWNS VS DOLPHINS (A WINNING STREAK?!?!!??)

zelbell

WHO WINS  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS

• HORNBYBROWN
    • EZ MONEY
    • BROWNS
    • DOLPHINS
    • AMERICA
    • FREAKY DEEKY

On top of losing Reshad Jones to IR their other starting Safety, Bobby McCain, got placed on IR as well.

No pass rush. No run stoppers. No Safeties. No CBs. 

Just Jerome Baker, a hobbled (knee) Raekwon McMillan, and meh rookie Christian Wilkins who had all the intangibles and effort but no real quality starter juice coming out of college (I thought he was an amazing locker room and all-star contributor as rotational lineman).

No Joke at all: We should run through them like a hot knife to butter. Dominate from start to finish for a 34 to 38 points at least effort.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Mason Rudolph Revenge game... 

We're going to have our hands full when he levels up and elevates to the second coming of a poor man's version of Davis Webb ..

I’m probably going to puke next Sunday.

Pittsburgh’s players, media and faux football fans all looked at the Steelers as poor little victims of dirty undisciplined play. They will be DIRTY as heck next week and no one will say a thing about it. 

🤮 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

The Pennsylvania Screw Job is nigh.

Tropical-blue-surfing-wave-ocean-seaLong

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

Ain't going to happen.

We are going to smash-mouth them to a pulp.

"Holding"

"There were two fouls on the play, both on the away team."

"Because the quarterback was a runner, the horse collar is legal."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Pittsburgh’s players, media and faux football fans all looked at the Steelers as poor little victims of dirty undisciplined play. They will be DIRTY as heck next week and no one will say a thing about it. 

🤮 

Pittsburgh local media is trying to fuel the fire. They are sensationalizing the events and trying to make Cleveland fans (talk show host called Cleveland fans mouth breathing inbreds who deserve what is coming to them) the target for revenge. Said he had a friend that works in the media in Cleveland and that friendship ended because he wouldn't say that Rudolph had no blame. Says he realized the guy was an idiot and reached out to Grossi who agreed with his take to confirm he was right and the other guy was a moron. 

Another host said that the Steelers need to start scoring more than one offensive TD per week like they have the last three weeks even though they won't have to this week against the Bengals, the following week against the Browns or the following week against the Bills but later in the year when there is real competition the offense will have to score more than once to win.

I obviously don't live in the Cleveland market do we have local sports guys that call other fans names like that and promote behavior that would get you banned from this site and possibly arrested? I could see it on uncensored radio but some of the stuff they get away with in the Pittsburgh market is embarrassing to hear as a human and many of the Pittsburgh fans repeat the same terrible things the hosts say which is probably why they sound so stupid.

So, does Cleveland have tools that big? I listen to CBD sometimes and they are a big hype machine but they don't spread ignorance like that of the Pittsburgh local guys who believe Garrett should be in prison and Rudolph has no fault in this except for his apology that gives the morons in Cleveland the ability to say look look he admitted guilt because the city is full of idiots.

Edited by Thomas5737

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

🤮 

It will be the refs and their little yellow flags that will be our biggest test.

4 hours ago, JDD said:

So this means I will have to find another way to watch the game.  I hate that the lions get precedent in Toledo. 

I'm from Toledo it seems to have gotten worse over the years with this. The local channels prefer to carry the browns, it's much better ratings, but it's out of their control.

• Like 1