Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

The line on the Titans/Pats game is dropping. Think it opened at -5.5 and is now down to -4.5 on some sites. My guess is sharp money will lay a big amount down on the Pats and it will bring it back up to -5 or -5.5.

I'm taking Tennesse ML at +190.  Pats struggle with the run and Henry has played dominant football the last few weeks of the season.

Bills +3 interests me given  Houstons record in the WC round under O"Brien.

Saints roll, but I'd feel safer buying the point down to -6.5. Should be a TD game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

The line on the Titans/Pats game is dropping. Think it opened at -5.5 and is now down to -4.5 on some sites. My guess is sharp money will lay a big amount down on the Pats and it will bring it back up to -5 or -5.5.

I'm taking Tennesse ML at +190.  Pats struggle with the run and Henry has played dominant football the last few weeks of the season.

Bills +3 interests me given  Houstons record in the WC round under O"Brien.

Saints roll, but I'd feel safer buying the point down to -6.5. Should be a TD game.

I’m gonna lay money on Titans moneyline and Texans -2.5. Even if I lose Texans, the Titans moneyline would still make me money even with a Texan loss. 

If I lose both, oh well. It’s gambling. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If I had to take a wild shot at a four teamer this week it’d be Titans Moneyline, Eagles Moneyline, NO -8, and Texans -2.5.

I did a smaller parlay of titans +6, NO -7 and eagles +1 as well. just so that once the first two win I am not going to need to deploy additional capital on the eagles and still win a nice amount

I actually like the bills +3 just because they have a good defense and BOB has a horrible playoff track record. Not going to touch it though 

Edited by N4L

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

I did a smaller parlay of titans +6, NO -7 and eagles +1 as well. just so that once the first two win I am not going to need to deploy additional capital on the eagles and still win a nice amount

I actually like the bills +3 just because they have a good defense and BOB has a horrible playoff track record. Not going to touch it though 

Houston is pretty dang good at home, Watson is amazing and I trust him more than Allen, Watt is back, and I think Bob can manage a wildcard win. Too much money on the Bills in what should be a low scoring dog fight.