Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Kelce O69.5 -110 on FD

Purdy O10.5 rush yards -110 on FD

It is a ridiculous public play to take Kelce and SF is usually good vs TEs but LaPorta did well and Kelce is on fire. This line very well might get to 80 before kickoff

Purdy will be blitzed alot and I think he could avoid and get 11+ on a scramble or 2

49 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Purdy will be blitzed alot and I think he could avoid and get 11+ on a scramble or 2

likewise Mahomes >26.5 rush.  Both QBs get flushed from the pocket enough to play the rushing yd overs. Mahomes will run around a bunch.

On 1/29/2024 at 8:55 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

SF coming back to win was huge for me. Grabbed KC at +114 shortly after the end so i have KC +114 and SF +900 from preseason to lock in a great profit

I have KC +950 (from January 2nd!) and SF +800 from the preseason. 

Feels incredible. 

• Like 3

On 1/29/2024 at 2:00 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Kelce O69.5 -110 on FD

Purdy O10.5 rush yards -110 on FD

It is a ridiculous public play to take Kelce and SF is usually good vs TEs but LaPorta did well and Kelce is on fire. This line very well might get to 80 before kickoff

The thing is SF rarely doubles across the middle because of the great range of the LB’s.    As long as you go zone or single coverage Kelce’s chemistry with Mahomes in freelancing they will find a way.   That’s a big reason why Kelce does so well in the playoffs.   

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 7:18 PM, MaddHatter said:

I’m in TN if they’re here 

Nope.. Kentucky if you're near the border 😜

@Broncofan any thoughts on Fred Van Vleet tonight?  B365 has him at +215 for 20+ points, +750 for 25+..Toronto is punting this year and there is some revenge narrative to make the game worth watching

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, adamq said:

Nope.. Kentucky if you're near the border 😜

@Broncofan any thoughts on Fred Van Vleet tonight?  B365 has him at +215 for 20+ points, +750 for 25+..Toronto is punting this year and there is some revenge narrative to make the game worth watching

I wish I knew.   3 things: 

1.  Green is on fire these days.  

2.  Cam Whitmore is too - so when Green is on the bench - he’s taking a lot of opps.   

3.   With the Raps trade and injuries it seems like a prime spot for Sengun.    

I’m staying away tonight but I’d be more interested in Sengun / Whitmore props.    Whitmore esp as HOU could get up big.    That’s another reason why I’m passing tonight.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I’m staying away tonight but I’d be more interested in Sengun / Whitmore props.    Whitmore esp as HOU could get up big.    That’s another reason why I’m passing tonight.  

FVV would go for 12+ 3pt attempts quite often as a Raptor.. Still happens in Houston just not as often. I was thinking tonight could be one of those games, but they are really getting everybody involved

Edited by adamq

SB props are more fun when you don't care about who wins or loses, but I still have to take a shot on the Gatorade color.

Now if you like KC to win, in SBLIV the winning color was orange. No odds on FD yet but I'm feeling yellow/clear for sf

Player to have the most air yards from 1 single reception- MVS +920

Fastest offensive player ball carrier by MPH..  Aiyuk at +790 maybe?

With 2 weeks to plan, Toney clearly in the doghouse and Andy Reid’s love of gadget plays I’ll wait to see if the longshot odds increase since it’s FD but I’ll take a stab on Mecole Hardman +1700 FD / +12500 2+ Bodog 0.4U / 0.1U longshot TD play