Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Ok hoops 2 plays then done until after the All Star Break:

I’ll go one more time on Brandon Miller O19.5 pts 2U / 25+ +240 1U / 30+ +700 0.5U FD vs. ATL    He’s missed last 2 games at that number but last time he got 2 & 3 fouls early in 1Q / 2Q then 4th early in 3rd.   Getting into foul trouble such a fluke event for him and ATL bottom 3 D vs SG pts. 

The other you know - Jalen Green O19.5 pts 2U / 25+ +250 1U / 30+ +800 0.5U FD at MEM.  Huge variance here playing MEM but with no FVV and Jaren Jackson & the MEM bigs taking Sengun out the wings usually  do well.   So if you wanted to go with Dillon Brooks instead that makes sense.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

Homecoming game for Siakam at Toronto, I like him to get o7.5 rebounds +112. Not messing with the alts, but if I did it would be the double double at +375 instead of 10+ rebounds at +260

Edit- through 14 minutes the Pacers starters have 4 rebounds lol. No Turner tonight 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

So with a repeat visit to the Jazz @adamq is Wiggins worth another trip to the well?   Given how poorly Klay played and his boneheaded move at game’s end it seems like a good spot.  

Andrew Wiggins O12.5 pts 2U / 20+ +700 0.5U FD @ Utah and then instead of 15+ +165 they have O1.5 3’s +190 1U (Utah gives up most 3’s to forwards)? 

Thoughts? 

Edited by Broncofan

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

So with a repeat visit to the Jazz @adamq is Wiggins worth another trip to the well?   Given how poorly Klay played and his boneheaded move at game’s end it seems like a good spot.  

Andrew Wiggins O12.5 pts 2U / 20+ +700 0.5U FD @ Utah and then instead of 15+ +165 they have O1.5 3’s +190 1U (Utah gives up most 3’s to forwards)? 

Thoughts? 

I really like the main line at 12.5 and o1.5 3s at that price, but not confident at all in 20+ right now.. He didnt play great last night, and there are a lot of mouths to feed.. namely Kuminga and the Euro guard with crazy hair 😂

• Like 1

Easy main & 3’s prop for Wiggins tonight he had 11 and 3 3's after 1Q.   20+ was agonizingly close but we’ll take the clean +3.4U win after yesterdays 1-1 +0.5U win.  That pretty much wraps hoops until after the ASB.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

Valentine's day nba slate I was 2 points away from taking down fanduels nba shot for 40k. Took home fourth for 5k. Only put  in three entries for 18$ total. 

It just all seemed so easy to build a lineup that day. LeBron being out lead to more opportunities for Russell,Reaves, and Hachimura. Kuzma for the wizards being out let Advija have the ball more. Leonard being out for the clippers meant Harden and George had to carry the load. Williams had a good value price and getting traded has seems to have lit a fire under his butt. And both Atlanta centers being out meant for minutes for Fernando who hit value for his price. 

Seriously still in shock!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

damn @Broncofan loss the parlay on the last leg and the volk bet.

First rule with UFC - if the last leg is a favorite if your parley is 6-8 legs (or +2000 or better), ALWAYS hedge.   I could have won a ton more than I did with Volk - so I hedged 20 percent of my potential winnings on Topuria without blinking.   I already had 2 parleys in & 1 of my 3-card parleys with Lemos & Whitaker winning and in the bank, but I always track my potential winnings and once it's past 25-30U, it's pretty much auto-hedge territory for 20+ percent at + dog odds. 

I had a 4-leg with Whitaker / Dvashvili / Barlow / Ellliott & a 6-leg with those 4 and Fluffy / Lemos already win, and then my 10-leg & 2nd 3-card parley needed Volk - so it was a no-brainer to hedge out.   I know in the end, hedging isn't suppose to be profitable, but in my experience, since nights where long-leg parleys hit are pretty rare, it keeps both positive mojo and mindset going, which is something that matters even more than just the bottom line.

My 2 cents,

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

I think the West wins it and SGA takes MVP.. Tatum if it's the East

Bet365 is offering player props and full alts.. I've never seen that (or paid a ton of attention to the ASG) but could be some opportunities in there.

Edited by adamq

Ok NBA is back prop wise and 2 players I’ll back for Thursday - Alperen Sengun O19.5 pts 2U / 25+ +260 1U / 30+ +750 0.5U FD @NO& Brandon Miller O20.5 pts 2U / 25+ +210 1U / 30+ +650 0.5U FD @ UTA.       Both big matchup edges for position vs. D.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

On 2/21/2024 at 11:00 AM, SmittyBacall said:

Drake Maye -140 to go 2nd overall seems like excellent value, no?

I don't know much other than what I've heard on various NFL/fantasy podcasts and articles, but the Daniels hype seems real. I have no opinion either way

Unrelated,

https://www.wideleft.football/p/how-often-do-betting-markets-get

This is an interesting read, though you have to sign up for a free trial to get it all.  I have taken a couple stabs at this market on DK.

Saquon to LAC

Henry to DAL

Mike Evans to stay in TB is still +100 today

Edited by adamq

Miller usage died off last night - great spot, but clear the new guys are taking touches away.   Sengun fortunate to hit the main after getting pulled entire 4Q in a blowout.   -3U oh well. 

With the Rockets rotation in complete disarray the 2 props tonight worth considering are FVV O6.5 assists 2U and Amen Thompson O9.5 pts 2U & 15+ +500 0.5U FD vs. PHX.     PHX front court  D is legit so I don’t trust any of the regular wing scorers or Sengun tonight.  FVV wasn’t limited it was the blowout that took away his minutes.   

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1