Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

OMalley 4-5-Dec -110

Page ML +115

Blaydes -105

Poirier +190

Burns/JDM GTD +160

Love the Blaydes one but I'm on the other side of the rest, although I think I might tail that Suga bet with a sprinkle on Chito ITD. 

Unfortunately, I don't think Poirier is going to take it (really hope I'm wrong), but also don't fault you for taking that value on a guy like him. 

10 hours ago, JonStark said:

Love the Blaydes one but I'm on the other side of the rest, although I think I might tail that Suga bet with a sprinkle on Chito ITD. 

Unfortunately, I don't think Poirier is going to take it (really hope I'm wrong), but also don't fault you for taking that value on a guy like him. 

Yea Poirier is more a value play considering BSD just fought Matt Frevola

Chito ITD is the only way to play him. Dont see him winning a decision

Im a big Page guy. First 2 bets are the largest 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1

For tonight just 1 play - Alperen Sengun O22.5 pts 2U plus 30+ +390 1U & 35+ +1200 0.5U FD @ POR - Ayton vulnerable b4 but he’s out and the backups are terrible in paint D.  

Gobert / Jokic x3  / Holmgren have killed Blazers since Ayton out  so expect Rockets to attack with Sengun again

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

Sengun got pulled for 12 of last 15 mins and so -3.5U.  

Given he played well on D and scored by driving the ball and attacking the paint (4 3’s but the other 15 pts were drive related) I’ll back Jalen Green O18.5 pts 2U DK / 25+ +270 1U DK / 30+ +700 0.5U FD @ SAC -  Udoka rewarded him with a ton of 4Q time so I’ll back him when it’s not just being dependent on 3’s.

• Like 1

Zion to get a double double +500

I think he is one of the few guys that can bully Jarrett Allen. 10+ rebounds is +490 so I'll easily take the double double instead. Rare but Zion could get 10 dimes on any given night too

4 hours ago, adamq said:

Zion to get a double double +500

I think he is one of the few guys that can bully Jarrett Allen. 10+ rebounds is +490 so I'll easily take the double double instead. Rare but Zion could get 10 dimes on any given night too

Zion got his 9th rebound with 6:14 remaining in the 3rd quarter

He finished with 34 minutes, 33 points......

9 rebounds 

Same thing happening with Siakam. I didn't bet it, but been watching this game. 9th rebound with 1 minute left in the 3rd, he finishes with 9 after an OT period

Edited by adamq

Having a dedicated thread or area for sports betting discussions could be a great addition to the forum, especially given its growing popularity. It would allow members to share insights, suggestions, and their own bets in a structured way. For more in-depth stats and odds, I found https://sportscore.io useful; it's a helpful resource for making informed betting decisions. Just remember to bet responsibly and within your means.

• Like 1

Bo Nix to be drafted by the Jets +6000

I think he will fall pretty far- enough where NY can take a young QB for the future without the tinfoil hat weirdo throwing a hissy fit