Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Well Amen hit even if FVV got robbed of 7+ assists by so many open looks / missed layups.   +2.5U. 

One early hoops play - Tyrese Maxey O27.5 pts 2U / 35+ +350 1U / 40+ +1000 0.5U FD vs MIL - no real explanation needed.   Maxey great matchup vs Bucks perimeter D and usage galore.   Only times he usually goes below 25 since Embiid out are blowouts & CLE (lol).    He gets 35+ mins he gets to 30 so alt lines worth a stab.

Well PHI got blown out but Maxey also didn’t shoot well.  -3.5U.  

Tonight it’s time to see if BKN means what they say - Mikael Bridges O20.5 pts 2U / 25+ pts +220 1U / 30+ pts +700 0.5U FD @ MEM - BKN risk on road is getting blown out but and they are 2-pt faves; this is Bridges’ lowest target total in eons.   Bridges having the mid range and 3 game makes him less vulnerable to JJJ and MEM bigs.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Well PHI got blown out but Maxey also didn’t shoot well.  -3.5U.  

Tonight it’s time to see if BKN means what they say - Mikael Bridges O20.5 pts 2U / 25+ pts +220 1U / 30+ pts +700 0.5U FD @ MEM - BKN risk on road is getting blown out but this is lowest target total in eons.   Bridges having the mid range and 3 game makes him less vulnerable to JJJ and MEM bigs.

I had his name written down after going over the games last night. 🤙

Not much to pick from so that's probably the only one I'll be on.. Tyler Herro is interesting for Miami @ Sac (they are on a back to back, Miami has rest, and Jimmy butler is serving a suspension.. but I would like it a lot better if the line were 19.5/-110 instead of 20.5 at -125

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

So one more time to the well - he scored 13 pts in last 8 mins of game vs. OKC on 1st of back to back games  as team was trailing by 10-ish points 2 days ago.   Clearly their best matchup so they should feed Alperen Sengun O19.5 pts 2U / 25+ +290 1U / 30+ +900 0.5U FD @OKC.     The rotation outside of Sengun is in flux so can’t trust anyone else.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, adamq said:

I like Michael Porter Jr up to 25 points at +700.. they have Sac coming to town, and Sabonis is a turnstile for someone with MPJs athleticism 

so annoying he sat on 14 for a quarter and a half lol I only played the 16.5 brutal.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

so annoying he sat on 14 for a quarter and a half lol I only played the 16.5 brutal.

I didn't realize Fox was out, and Sac didn't even put up a fight after the 1st quarter... woof

• Like 1

Prizepicks is offering props on combine numbers. Pick 2 for 3x

I was watching a YouTube stream when it opened and landed Corum o 4.39 in the 40, Benson o 4.37, jatavion sanders o4.57 and Nate Wiggins under 4.55

Edited by adamq

On 3/1/2024 at 7:40 AM, adamq said:

Lol of course I was a day off on MPJ. I'm taking a break, getting frustrated by consistently missing these things by a game somehow

Well my break lasted about 12 hours, but Brook lopez came through with 3 and 4 three pointers. The trick is to stop posting, I guess. 😂

That said.. took a stab at Mike Evans to be a Jaguar. They have money and 13 would be a perfect compliment to Kirk/Engram. It's 50-1 on DK 

Today I see one game with multiple correlated opportunities - Scottie Barnes is out with a broken hand so I’m not sure why Tor is a -7.   Charlotte +7 2U seems strong and I’m tempted by the +240 ML.   

On the prop side both Miles Bridges at O23.5 pts and Brandon Miller O20.5 pts  would have value.    Miller missing last game with a sore back is why I’ll lean Bridges for now (with 30-35 alt lines on FD).   Barnes is the one glue defender now that he’s gone it’s a really favorable matchup.    

On Raps side I’m going to see if Grady D.ick (gotta get around filter) pt props come out late.    He’s their bench scorer I imagine his time will go up.   No props for him.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

Wiggins is back tonight for GS.. ill take him to get 2+ 3's at +150. 

Should be a fairly high scoring game and he'll get some shots up for sure.

Would also like to take Brook Lopez but he's listed right now because Giannis is questionable 

16 hours ago, adamq said:

Wiggins is back tonight for GS.. ill take him to get 2+ 3's at +150. 

Should be a fairly high scoring game and he'll get some shots up for sure.

Would also like to take Brook Lopez but he's listed right now because Giannis is questionable 

Welp I thought Wiggins would be a full go because he was out for "personal reason", not an injury. 13 minutes, 1-2 from 3 is not what i was hoping for 😂 Putting him on the shelf for a while. 

Also I did not give GS enough credit for their d. They closed on Lopez so quickly and almost never let him even get a shot up. Also.. Kuminga is going to be a great player