Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

For Week 5 Sunday  - some TD props worth getting now: 

WEEK 5 SUN TD PROPS

EARLY

Ja’lynn Polk +600 / +12000 2+ FD 0.8U / 0.2U vs MIA - yes it’s NE.   But he’s their top receiver and with MIA struggling the O should get more opps.   On DK & everywhere else he’s sub-300.    Playable to +450 / +8000 imo.  

LATE

Troy Franklin +1100 DK / +15000 2+ Score (+12000 2+ DK) 0.4U / 0.1U vs. LV - starting to see more snaps on O and he’s their vertical threat.   LV giving up big plays (Cooper 80+ yd TD wiped out by flag).    

Harrison Bryant +1100 Score (+750 DK/FD) / +15000 2+ Score (DK - +8000) 0.4U / 0.1U @ DEN - DeN vulnerable to TE but also with Adams out LV used a ton of 12 personnel.    Bryant 70+ snap share last week.   Michael Mayer still out for personal reasons and no ETA for return.  

SNF

Aaron Shampkin +1000 FD / no good 2-TD props (DK - +400 / +4000) 0.4U / 0.1U vs.  DAL - likely to be the 2nd RB with C-Patterson dealing with a HAS and Jaylen Warren week-to-week.   

Darnell Washington .+1000 FD (+700 DK / Score) / +10000 2+ TheScore 0.4U / 0.1U vs. PIT  - as long as it’s 10-1 he’s the interior mismatch.   Increasing snaps / targets too.

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Pay me. 

Appreciate you for the only thing I had cash last night.

I think I have to stay away from player props, especially on TNF. I only had Godwin and Allgeier last night and while Godwin was still a good read, Allgeier really let me down. Thought his rushing line at 35.5 was a gift on a short week. 

• Like 1