GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

Enjoy the suck fest fella's, going to find a better way to spend my evening 

I said this last earlier this season.  I never used to miss a down of a Cowboys game.  Now it's no big deal if I miss a game.  Today I have the time so I'll watch but I have realistic expectations.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

I'm from the school that the HC is responsible for the product on the field.  JG loses over 60% of the games coached against teams with winning records.

It would be interesting to see all head coaches record in that stat but it is kinda silly to break it down that way as mostly that means he is playing a team that might be better that his and that this team under JG seems to then regularly beat the teams they should 

the bad special teams yeah out that in JG the missed kick well just the luck. And terrible penalty.  Maher makes that josh if it was on the other hash.  NE kicker outs have missed that kick is it was on the other hash.  Not much Garrett can do about that.  Just like the weather and the fact that Dak is not a good cold wet weather QB yet in his career .