Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

I expected more killer townies to claim (forge day 3) when they realized they were the only kills left unaccounted for.

If that happened there was a much better chance of people realizing it was just a bunch of scared dudes in the woods. 

after that it became a pure survival game. it was clear some of you were playing that way anyways. some of you kept hunting. it was a very interesting and fun game to observe.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I could not get to the we were all town when there was no claim to the 2nd kill on N2.   I figured someone had to be making the hits

good timing... this is what I expected to happen. 

Just now, Dome said:

I expected more killer townies to claim (forge day 3) when they realized they were the only kills left unaccounted for.

If that happened there was a much better chance of people realizing it was just a bunch of scared dudes in the woods. 

after that it became a pure survival game. it was clear some of you were playing that way anyways. some of you kept hunting. it was a very interesting and fun game to observe.

Just now, Dome said:

So here's what happened there - I didn't think anyone believe me because Squire was saying that he had cleared me through an invest n1 and I didn't think anyone would buy the on/off thing. I thought claiming would actually end up getting myself, and most likely squire, killed.