Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Alright pickle, you don't think its counselor. I'd most want to go him today since hes the admitted killer of who I think the scum group is.

I'd rather not lynch squire today on the off chance he is the actual investigator, I'd like to hedge my bets.

So can we meet in the middle and go forge? 

I think you maybe mis read that or I was not clear.  From my original list of squire, forge and racks......

I'm replacing racks with counselor.  

I now think it is squire, forge, and couselor.  

I am also already voting counselor 

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

order shifts, but the group remains the same

He has multiple lists, and amazingly, if we are considering pickle town, which I am, named nothing but town in each one as scum. At some point, hockey, pickle, bcb, myself, counselor, squire, orca... Everyone town, was named scum. Touch got an other. 

Ksj and rack never

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This does not make sense to me, can you reword it?

I was more or less wondering if you were finding it odd that one of your top three scum reads was tunneling the other two, so to speak. 

Pickle, here's the thing man, I'm town. 100%. Look at what squire posted and the connection he's showing. You yourself talked about the voting I'm pretty sure, and now I'm looking at that collection of mwil posts. I think you're looking in the wrong group

Edited by Forge
Spelling

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He has multiple lists, and amazingly, if we are considering pickle town, which I am, named nothing but town in each one as scum. At some point, hockey, pickle, bcb, myself, counselor, squire, orca... Everyone town, was named scum. Touch got an other. 

Ksj and rack never

I've been inactive. His lack of pushing me says he wants me alive. Who would want an inactive to stay alive? Scum, that's who.

21 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor

Ksj would not be a bad choice.  Decent chance to hit scum, worst case is a civ that is likely to be inactive.

Beyond that, bcb and hockey would be good options.  

I think Pickle is misguided/blinded civ.

I have changed my thoughts on forge, late day 1 I had him as my top scum read.  There have been a lot of posts since then that have me leaning civ on him.  

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Im a terrible choice imo. 

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Counselor I agree that KSJ wouldn’t be a bad option either. If you refuse to hit pickle then him or bcb or hockey would be my picks.

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Judas

@Pickle Rick, @rackcs, @Counselor, @bcb1213

What do you make of the posts by ksj to my inclusion of ksj being an option for counselor to hit d2 vs the one to Mwil?

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick, @rackcs, @Counselor, @bcb1213

What do you make of the posts by ksj to my inclusion of ksj being an option for counselor to hit d2 vs the one to Mwil?

Honestly Squire I’ve lost interest here. I know it’s a game but I’m having a hard time with people not believing me. Please just vote me so I can be out of this game. 

39 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Honestly Squire I’ve lost interest here. I know it’s a game but I’m having a hard time with people not believing me. Please just vote me so I can be out of this game. 

I believe you.  I have had my doubts.

But I will not vote you, sorry.