Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know.  I think he's saying he thinks Malf is Blue or Green, I'm Blue, and Orca/Dome are Red.  It's hard to keep up when he tries to pack all of his stupidity into single votes, but at least he's 50% right for a change.

And why are the greens different colors 

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nah, I'm Bipolar and I can hard claim the role that Touch and MWil both have, with verifiable thread proof.  So, now I know you're scum with Dome.  Enjoy your grave when I flip Green.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Care to elaborate? 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca: you're aligned with Dome.  Remember the position we've discussed on lies when I flip Green.  =)

tenor.gif?itemid=12058124

Swag is Blue Aligned. See his shift in tone and stance. He can fake an invest and it's just good info, but when someone labels him scum via an invest he immediately says they are scum. It's this hypocritical stance that he takes as scum

Either way...SWAG is Blue Aligned

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Swag is Blue Aligned. See his shift in tone and stance. He can fake an invest and it's just good info, but when someone labels him scum via an invest he immediately says they are scum. It's this hypocritical stance that he takes as scum

Well that confirms a lot then.  Stick to it. Swag

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think Squire is scum. He was quickly corrected by Malf about what Dome said and then quickly shifted to pickle when Dome said pickle was scum. Never seen Squire switch subjects that fast as someone who likes to pose all these questions. Felt like he was trying to take attention away from himself. 

Is this where I am supposed to whine about no one believing me and self vote?  I am not sure on the proper protocol here

Just now, The Orca said:

The distinction is the context.  You're trying to circle the wagon around Dome with a clearly fake investigation, which I have already claimed out of, with thread proof.  Meanwhile, my fake investigation kicked off the day so that it could be the centerpiece for information development where there is no hybrid hammer and I can control whether it runs amok or not.

Orca is claiming a false investigation near crunch time to save a vulnerable teammate.  And I am willing to die for that, so when I flip Bipolar Green, make sure you lynch both Dome and Orca.

• Like 1

@TheKillerNacho@Raves, @Malfatron vote Dome, and when he flips Red, vote Orca the next day. 

If I die, I will flip Bipolar Green, and I have claimed the role known by MWil and Touch with particularity, with thread proof of it (vote counts).

I'm okay if I die as long my dying words do not fall on deaf ears:  Dome is Mafia and Orca is Mafia making up an investigation to attempt to save him.  From there, I would look at ET, Josh, NS922, and possibly Rick since he's intent on either throwing or just circle jerking with Orca.

• Like 1